Reviews for Music's Emotion
MyFirstistheFourth chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Mmm...I am a sucker for Spock. Really enjoyed this. Your description of the instrument was precise while your description of the music was beautiful and evocative. Very nice moment of everyday life in an unusual relationship. :)
ilex-ferox chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
What a lovely story, and thank you so much for introducing me to this beautiful instrument!
QTFics chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Truly sweet story.
Quill and Saber chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
As someone who has played the viola d'amore, this is a very special piece of work to me (I mean, how many people actually know this instrument exists?). I'd like to point out, though, that it would be quite difficult for anyone not yet at full growth to play the instrument for any considerable amount of time as it is heavy and rather large, which is kind of contradicted when Nyota says she played when much younger. Otherwise, very moving fic.
coocoohachoo chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
good job! i really liked this!

:]
kendrat199 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I really like reading stories that make me go, "what the fuh is that" and rush to google. The viola d'amore seems really cool and I love stories that involve either Uhura singing/playing an instrument or Spock playing the vulcan lyre (or teaching Uhura to play). I it! Especially when Spock says that little endearment while kissing her neck. So cute!

Now why, of all things, would Spock laugh at her and her instrument? Then again, everyone is afraid of their partners not being as excited as they are when it comes to events or such.

Good job on the one-shot

-kendra 3