Reviews for Counterplay
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Loved that
unusedaccount1177 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I really loved this story! It was very good and you write Jim and Bones so perfectly. Thank you for the wonderful read. Keep writing.
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
You one shot stories are so beautiful. :)
nhrc chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Your final sentence strike me. It made me think what you went through to get to this conclusion.

The story was so painful Shmhth get relief at the end.

You wrote this very nice
candydive chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
"So you're going to goddamned marry me, and you're going to goddamned like it."

best line ever!
Doni chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Touching in a way only Bones can do. Loved it!
aomoa chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Q_Q

!

-Hana
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
OMG LOVE IT!
pleasedearlordletthisend chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
This was beautiful. I love the insight into the characters and the rebellious pathos you infused into your Jim voice. Bones as a guide, exempt from Jim's usual rules of play rang true and I can't get over the effectiveness of the chess metaphors.

"Sometimes you have to lose something to really win." - 3 Perfect.
Duskborn chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Wow! This was insanely well written! I loved it! I know that's not the most articulate reply, but I just thought I'd say it anyway. Fantastic.
Baconaise-Light chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
XD

Fantastic! You had their personalities captured perfectly and it was so funny and sweet! well done!
Angst Is My Middle Name chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Ooh.. I like me some forceful Bones.. ;)
Dana Katherine chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Aww, yay!
Aewnaur chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
omg as much as i have always LOVED Spock Prime and still love nuSpock and nuKirk and really Can't see McCoy Prime with a kirk of any flavor NuMcCoy rocks so hard and you do him so freakin well.. poor jim 'knowing' he is on borrowed time and going to die alone.. such a perfect capture of both Kirk Prime and nuKirk .. i can actually see both either of them with this attitude.. lol.. great to see more of this fandom from you.. as always i fangirl squeed when i saw it was a new story from you.. lol..

Trenee
Leo6656 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Damn you. You made me cry. That was a beautiful story. And that last line from Bones was priceless.