Reviews for The Newborn
NellieWolf123 chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
like this a lot, hope it goes to edwards pov atleast once though.
fatpotatoe chapter 22 . 9/9/2014
I am impatient to get to the point where Edward meets his future bride, and it seems quite a ways to go. Please hurry.
fatpotatoe chapter 17 . 9/8/2014
I think that your way of introducing Emmett is way more colorful than the original Twilight. In the original, there wasn't much said about Rose's social life between her change and Emmett's arrival. I think you did brilliantly in filling out those blanks.

And I thought Edward's the one to invent the method of bringing venom directly to the heart.
fatpotatoe chapter 16 . 9/8/2014
I half expected Carlisle to say at the operating table, “If anyone knows any reason why these two should not be wed, ...
fatpotatoe chapter 15 . 9/8/2014
Edward's the one to talk ! lecturing Rosalie not to get to close to humans. But of course, who am I to judge him now, for what's going to happen in his future.
fatpotatoe chapter 14 . 9/8/2014
Brilliant
fatpotatoe chapter 13 . 9/8/2014
O, I love your Rosalie. You have her right on, and in character.
fatpotatoe chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
I don't think I can forgive me son for one murder, let alone one hundred and eight.
fatpotatoe chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
I can't imagine struggling that much just to live.
fatpotatoe chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
If vampires weren't so indestructible, more of them might off themselves. So hard to find a mate, can't sleep, think about blood all the time - all these seem to be overwhelming negatives for one deep thinker like Edward.
fatpotatoe chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
If Edward was human, such a character could turn suicidal. On a differently note, It is much easier for Carlisle's character to be kind to humans than for Edward's simply because he sees their evil more transparently. I enjoy your story tremendously, though it's not Edward and Bella.
fatpotatoe chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
Even as Tanya tells her story, I see Edward changing in each chapter, evolving, growing, knowing, and getting more self aware (and more self-loathing). It's definitely torture to be Edward.
fatpotatoe chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
A 1000-year old vampire can be vulnerable too! and nervous on a date as well.
fatpotatoe chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
Edward behaved exactly like a youngster. Tanya should know.
fatpotatoe chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
This piece is so refreshing, very nice. It's so rare for me to see Tanya portrayed so humanly and warmly. I will be on the trail of this story, for sure.