Reviews for The Newborn
Oneway2011 chapter 22 . 8/19
Great story! One of the best I've read sure wish you would finish it! I am Prayerfully hopeful that you are like several authors I have seen that I have put it down for a while then picked it back up. Remember vampires are until God ends it all, so you can't get rid of them by stopping your story LOL
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 21 . 7/30/2016
I freaking love this story! It's so sad that you've never completed it BellaDonna.
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 11 . 7/27/2016
Hi Marie
I found this thru someone's fic search on fb and I just had to start reading it.
I know it's not complete but damn, woman it's so good that I'm going to read the chapters you've posted anyway!
It's really interesting to get to know this Edward and his struggles.
GeekMama Bee chapter 9 . 7/27/2016
What a beautiful homecoming. My mascara is running grrrrrr...
:-)
GeekMama Bee chapter 8 . 7/27/2016
Wow... The jazz club scene was wow...
GeekMama Bee chapter 7 . 7/27/2016
I am absolutely loving this unique point of view!
Thank you for sharing it with us.
I'm very much looking forward to the rest of the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Tanya is really kind, she's only being nice so Edward can stay longer.
NellieWolf123 chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
like this a lot, hope it goes to edwards pov atleast once though.
fatpotatoe chapter 22 . 9/9/2014
I am impatient to get to the point where Edward meets his future bride, and it seems quite a ways to go. Please hurry.
fatpotatoe chapter 17 . 9/8/2014
I think that your way of introducing Emmett is way more colorful than the original Twilight. In the original, there wasn't much said about Rose's social life between her change and Emmett's arrival. I think you did brilliantly in filling out those blanks.

And I thought Edward's the one to invent the method of bringing venom directly to the heart.
fatpotatoe chapter 16 . 9/8/2014
I half expected Carlisle to say at the operating table, “If anyone knows any reason why these two should not be wed, ...
fatpotatoe chapter 15 . 9/8/2014
Edward's the one to talk ! lecturing Rosalie not to get to close to humans. But of course, who am I to judge him now, for what's going to happen in his future.
fatpotatoe chapter 14 . 9/8/2014
Brilliant
fatpotatoe chapter 13 . 9/8/2014
O, I love your Rosalie. You have her right on, and in character.
fatpotatoe chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
I don't think I can forgive me son for one murder, let alone one hundred and eight.