Reviews for The Newborn
fatpotatoe chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
If vampires weren't so indestructible, more of them might off themselves. So hard to find a mate, can't sleep, think about blood all the time - all these seem to be overwhelming negatives for one deep thinker like Edward.
fatpotatoe chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
If Edward was human, such a character could turn suicidal. On a differently note, It is much easier for Carlisle's character to be kind to humans than for Edward's simply because he sees their evil more transparently. I enjoy your story tremendously, though it's not Edward and Bella.
fatpotatoe chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
Even as Tanya tells her story, I see Edward changing in each chapter, evolving, growing, knowing, and getting more self aware (and more self-loathing). It's definitely torture to be Edward.
fatpotatoe chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
A 1000-year old vampire can be vulnerable too! and nervous on a date as well.
fatpotatoe chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
Edward behaved exactly like a youngster. Tanya should know.
fatpotatoe chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
This piece is so refreshing, very nice. It's so rare for me to see Tanya portrayed so humanly and warmly. I will be on the trail of this story, for sure.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/20/2014
Hello...this is such a good story...when are you going to finish it?
lesuse chapter 17 . 4/22/2014
This story is fantastic! Love this story of Emmett's turning, and we are seeing the Edward we all know begin to come back to us. Love how Rose owns Emmett from the beginning! Can't wait to see the meeting between Tanya and Edward again.
lesuse chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
"They say that when you are in love some of the darkness disappears, that the beauty of the world that emerges before you." So, Tanya's thoughts after seeing the picture of Edward reveals her heart. I've never felt sad for Tanya before - I kinda do now.
lesuse chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
Again, such a compassionate Tanya here. Almost want to stop reading and not read what we all know Edward does now! Wonder what the tipping point is?
lesuse chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
What a complex fellow is this Edward! And, this Tanya's personality is also very multi-layered. I've never read a Tanya, in FF land, that wasn't shallow and only had one thing on her mind! This Tanya primarily has only one thing on her mind, but is mature and patient with Edward. And, we see the torment of mind that lead to his rebellious phase. How very interesting! Glad I happened on this story!
lesuse chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
Just starting to read this story! Loving it so far!
Jenna Gilmore chapter 22 . 1/16/2014
More more!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 22 . 11/9/2013
Rosalie was perfectly true to form here. She thinks of no one except herself and her happiness is all that's important. Emmett can be forgiven to an extent since he is still a newborn. Interesting to think about the reasons Carlisle was drawn to the Olympic Peninsula and the Quileutes. Would guess that was Harry's grandfather.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 11/8/2013
Enthusiastic is the understatement of the year as a description of Emmett. Bet the vampire world has never seen anyone quite like him.
365 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »