Reviews for The Newborn
Guest chapter 22 . 5/20/2014
Hello...this is such a good story...when are you going to finish it?
lesuse chapter 17 . 4/22/2014
This story is fantastic! Love this story of Emmett's turning, and we are seeing the Edward we all know begin to come back to us. Love how Rose owns Emmett from the beginning! Can't wait to see the meeting between Tanya and Edward again.
lesuse chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
"They say that when you are in love some of the darkness disappears, that the beauty of the world that emerges before you." So, Tanya's thoughts after seeing the picture of Edward reveals her heart. I've never felt sad for Tanya before - I kinda do now.
lesuse chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
Again, such a compassionate Tanya here. Almost want to stop reading and not read what we all know Edward does now! Wonder what the tipping point is?
lesuse chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
What a complex fellow is this Edward! And, this Tanya's personality is also very multi-layered. I've never read a Tanya, in FF land, that wasn't shallow and only had one thing on her mind! This Tanya primarily has only one thing on her mind, but is mature and patient with Edward. And, we see the torment of mind that lead to his rebellious phase. How very interesting! Glad I happened on this story!
lesuse chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
Just starting to read this story! Loving it so far!
Jenna Gilmore chapter 22 . 1/16/2014
More more!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 22 . 11/9/2013
Rosalie was perfectly true to form here. She thinks of no one except herself and her happiness is all that's important. Emmett can be forgiven to an extent since he is still a newborn. Interesting to think about the reasons Carlisle was drawn to the Olympic Peninsula and the Quileutes. Would guess that was Harry's grandfather.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 11/8/2013
Enthusiastic is the understatement of the year as a description of Emmett. Bet the vampire world has never seen anyone quite like him.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 18 . 11/8/2013
I'm in Edward's corner on this.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 17 . 11/8/2013
Really like your version of how everyone came to be In the family.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
That pretty basically describes the relationship I envisioned from the Saga.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 11/7/2013
IMHO those cretins deserved whatever Rosalie did to them. Easy to see her doing exactly what was written. She killed them and walked away.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
Eleazar is a very wise vampire. Just maybe Edward will remember to share his wise words with Bella one day.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
Well done. There was never any specific area mentioned where Edward had wandered during his time away. Your story of his travels is pretty awesome.
359 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »