Reviews for The Newborn
Lemon Verbena chapter 13 . 10/14/2009
I love the way you portrayed carlisle in this chapter. Rose is on pointe as well.
Lemon Verbena chapter 12 . 10/14/2009
Rosalie's vanity looks amazingly similar to Edwards moral martyrdom
Lemon Verbena chapter 10 . 10/14/2009
the pinnacle of thought provoking!
Lemon Verbena chapter 9 . 10/14/2009
an extremely powerful chapter...what a gift!
Jenna416 chapter 13 . 10/12/2009
Another chapter expertly executed! I think you hit the nail on the head with rosalie! Very nice. KEEP WRITING!
Bluerose617 chapter 13 . 10/12/2009
Love it, love it, love it!

You wrote Rose wonderfully! True to form and Edward as well, I love it!

You are genius!

Jen
msREDpen chapter 13 . 10/12/2009
I like Rosalie's reaction to her reflection- I think that would typically be her. I also like her smug reply to the accusation at the end. I think some more banter between Edward and Rosalie in the next chapter would be a good idea!

Also, are we going to see Tanya return into the story?
Maki-san chapter 13 . 10/12/2009
Hi! wow I think Rosalie would act this, specially when she looked at herself in the mirror (pretty good) only way she could endure her new life ... and the final line

“You thought I drank their blood? I killed them; I didn’t eat them. I’m not Edward!” god Rosalie, god! ;;
J. Anne Brown chapter 13 . 10/12/2009
Wonderful chapter, Marie. Rose was just right, in all her disdain and vanity and anger and anguish, and poor Edward, having to hear her thoughts...And poor Carlisle and Esme, each of them trying to do right by her but unsure what to do or not do...Very very good. Can't wait for more!
Ana Fluttersby chapter 13 . 10/12/2009
Great job! I really love "The Newborn"
Ana Fluttersby chapter 12 . 10/5/2009
I really like Rose, I know theres people out there who think poorly of her, but I like her spirit ... vain as she is, she loves deeply... Im sure shell help Edward, in her own way...
msREDpen chapter 12 . 10/5/2009
Are we going to see more of Rosalie's first days as a vampire? I wouldn't mind seeing her trying her best to grab Edward's affection!

Can't wait to read more!
J. Anne Brown chapter 12 . 10/4/2009
The Newborn is an excellent story. The author has an amazing grasp of the tone and timbre of Edward's mind, and she does a great job bringing him to life, as well as the other characters that narrate. This chapter was fantastic, very vivid, and leaves you on the edge of your seat. A definite must-read!
msREDpen chapter 11 . 10/3/2009
Hi,

I was hoping that you would include Rosalie's human/vampire change (and then the other's joining the family as well).

Yes, it is amazing to think how much Edward must've truly loved Bella, when he came from such hopeless beginnings.

Are you going to include the making of the treaty with Ephraim Black? Remember, they had previously visited Forks, before Bella and Jacob's time. I think this would be an interesting addition to the story.
Ana Fluttersby chapter 10 . 9/30/2009
God! Poor Edward... my heart goes to him... and to you that you had to suffer right along with him to be able o write this...
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »