Reviews for The Newborn
baynewen chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
Great chapter, love your insight into pre-Twilight!

Edward is my favourite character and you have captured his angst so well. Even your Rosalie is true to form.

I love how you lighten the story with something like knocking of the Juke Joint.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
J. Anne Brown chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
Very nice chapter, Marie! I loved you putting in Asheville (my home town! Yay!), and the back-and-forth between Rosalie and Edward was hilarious. I loved the part with knocking down the juke joint. Priceless. Keep it coming! I know how hard it is, doing multiple stories at once. I'm living it now! But you're doing a wonderful job!
snewman1976 chapter 13 . 10/27/2009
This is really great I love all your stories. I anxiously await any new releases
baynewen chapter 9 . 10/25/2009
OK now I/m blubbering like a baby! This is so good!
baynewen chapter 8 . 10/25/2009
This is probably one of the saddest chapters I have read in any fan fiction because it's so real!

Edward is my favourite character, and in this chapter you can hear and feel his pain and doubt, it's palpable.

Not many authors bring these feeling to life but you do this very effectively.

I'm very impressed with your ability to tell this story with so much compassion.

I admit that this chapter has reduced me to tears, but I'm also listening to the New Moon Sound track while reading it and the New Moon Meadow Song is playing during the end of this chapter (I'm just a sentimental slob).

Anyway, Bravo, well done!

Now I'll try and finish the rest of the chapters.
baynewen chapter 13 . 10/25/2009
I just found this story and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I love the insight into what made Edward who he is, and his relationship with Tanya.

I'm planning on finishing the subsequent chapters by tonight or at least by tomorrow morning so don't be offended if I don't review each chapter.
Lemon Verbena chapter 13 . 10/14/2009
I love the way you portrayed carlisle in this chapter. Rose is on pointe as well.
Lemon Verbena chapter 12 . 10/14/2009
Rosalie's vanity looks amazingly similar to Edwards moral martyrdom
Lemon Verbena chapter 10 . 10/14/2009
the pinnacle of thought provoking!
Lemon Verbena chapter 9 . 10/14/2009
an extremely powerful chapter...what a gift!
Jenna416 chapter 13 . 10/12/2009
Another chapter expertly executed! I think you hit the nail on the head with rosalie! Very nice. KEEP WRITING!
Bluerose617 chapter 13 . 10/12/2009
Love it, love it, love it!

You wrote Rose wonderfully! True to form and Edward as well, I love it!

You are genius!

Jen
msREDpen chapter 13 . 10/12/2009
I like Rosalie's reaction to her reflection- I think that would typically be her. I also like her smug reply to the accusation at the end. I think some more banter between Edward and Rosalie in the next chapter would be a good idea!

Also, are we going to see Tanya return into the story?
Maki-san chapter 13 . 10/12/2009
Hi! wow I think Rosalie would act this, specially when she looked at herself in the mirror (pretty good) only way she could endure her new life ... and the final line

“You thought I drank their blood? I killed them; I didn’t eat them. I’m not Edward!” god Rosalie, god! ;;
J. Anne Brown chapter 13 . 10/12/2009
Wonderful chapter, Marie. Rose was just right, in all her disdain and vanity and anger and anguish, and poor Edward, having to hear her thoughts...And poor Carlisle and Esme, each of them trying to do right by her but unsure what to do or not do...Very very good. Can't wait for more!
365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »