Reviews for The Newborn
Siriusmunchkin chapter 18 . 11/8/2013
I'm in Edward's corner on this.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 17 . 11/8/2013
Really like your version of how everyone came to be In the family.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
That pretty basically describes the relationship I envisioned from the Saga.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 11/7/2013
IMHO those cretins deserved whatever Rosalie did to them. Easy to see her doing exactly what was written. She killed them and walked away.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
Eleazar is a very wise vampire. Just maybe Edward will remember to share his wise words with Bella one day.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
Well done. There was never any specific area mentioned where Edward had wandered during his time away. Your story of his travels is pretty awesome.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
Thinking you have captured the Edward who went out into the world to make it less evil for humans. He wasn't doing it to be altruistic, he was doing it because he saw no other direction to his life. A very dark and depressed Edward was trying to find a way to reconcile who or what he was within the reality of the life he found himself in. A struggle that humans constantly live with. For a vampire it would be so much worse. Especially being a mind reader.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
Very much enjoyed the first two chapters. You've developed a very interesting background for the interactions between the Cullen's and the Denali's.
Demons4eva chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
I have not read any stories of Edwards past like this. I really do love it. You have just answered the why to how the Cullens let Edward leave in NM! Carlisle was scared of loosing him again.
So glad I am reading this. Thank you for writing in the different POV's too that makes this story flow so well.
kiwihipp chapter 22 . 9/7/2013
Wow! That was quite something, this meeting between the Quileutes and the Cullens! I wonder if this has happened just after Ephraim Black became a wolf for the first time? Because the Cullens have arrived? I look forward to reading more!
kiwihipp chapter 17 . 9/7/2013
A different take on how Emmett became part of the Cullen family, but a very plausible one! I love the way you have him thinking about Rosalie and Carlisle!
kiwihipp chapter 10 . 9/4/2013
I really loved these past 10 chapters! You have really caught so well all about Edward and Tanya that we never hear about in Twilight! I am looking forward to reading the rest of the Newborn!
Anne Shirley Cullen chapter 22 . 6/28/2013
please finish this I need to know whats next.
kiwihipp chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Very fast moving story, for all! Love it so far!
tatianakordeeva chapter 22 . 2/27/2013
really really enjoyed reading your story.
365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »