Reviews for Brothernap
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Loved it. Become a story writer and I will most probably read everything. Great sense of humor.
KIRI NO BASHOE chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Hey! I want to see what happen to all the apron and handcuff/rope parts! You can't end off just like that!
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
such an adorable story :) great job depicting the characters
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
OOOOHHH! So Hikaru WAS behind it all along?! Great Twist! I love this story, but I have to favorite it later because I'm too lazy to sign it, but it is definitely going on my favorites list. This was an awesome read!
Adorable Reader chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I love it, too funny. i can't stop smiling for about 1 hour. Great story
CrazyHeCallsMe chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
i really like the obsessive Hikaru, i think its cute he thinks of Kaoru like that - i really enjoyed reading this and the ending is funny, you did an amazing job *thumbs up*
fu chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
this shitt makes no fucking sense
kat chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
that-was-awsome! i loved it the best it was great!

~kat
Crystal Hope Dragon chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I'm stunned. This was amazing! You must truly be an Ouran High School Host Club fan to remember that much(or have studdied that much) about the minor characters and layout of the school. I'm also impressed by how good this plot and writing style was. A story this good makes up for a little OOC'ness along the way. This was great, please keep up the good work.
Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
(skips lemon for sake of her little remaining innocence) poor Kaoru, running around after Hikaru...good! man, You're awesome (faves a bunch'a stuff)
Sunset Tower chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Oh my GOODNESS.

This is hilarious! I couldn't stop smiling the whole way through, what with Kaoru running all over the place and becoming increasingly frustrated, and Hikaru having a wet dream in Haruhi's place, and the photos he carries of Kaoru. Oh dear, much as I love this pairing, I have to admit the thought of Hikaru carrying tons of photos of Kaoru is a little, uh, creepy. And endearing. But more creepy.

I'm really enjoying your stories a lot :D
cyberanegl chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
That was really clever.

I liked it.
0-mirage-0 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
oh my gosh your Hikaru and Kaoru pieces are a riot. I think you totally have them in character enough to keep the story flowing. Great job!
Tangerine-Doll chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I honestly think it wasn't that OOC. D

I loved how it showed Hikaru's more mischievous side.

It was humorous and well-done!

I honestly love it.