Reviews for Caught
Perv chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Hehehe. Loved it. Do I need 2 say more?
LuvIt chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I luv ur story, but i think u should change the rating 2 M. Cuz it has rather descriptive mentions of sex. Anyway, g8 work! But change the rating in case someone decides 2 report ur story
icecatfire chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
you're a good writer i like tonks and i STILL loved this.
Noni chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
"Tonks fell to the floor and started sobbing uncontrollably, but no one really gave a shit"

That line just cracked me up, Remus and Tonks would have to be the worst ship. A fantastic story, keep up the good work :)
o0ElLiOto0oRuTh0o chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Elliot: Awesome!
Narcissa Raie chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
"...but no one really gave a shit."

Oh my god, thank you for existing. DH is maybe my favorite HP book, but every time anything Tonks/Remus happens I yell about how he is Sirius' sexy werewolf boyfriend and to leave him alone. Also, I am maybe kind of insane.
LizLiz07 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
those two are just so adorable! and i agree, tonks is a whore-face who just needs to die in a hole.
HyoukyoNoSora chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
OMG! Smex humor PURE WIN!

Lol... all of them are such pervs... XDDD But I think I would have stayed there watching too~~~!

I would like to say I feel sorry for Tonks but... even though I liked her in the beggining and thought she was cool and all... it all changed th emoment she decided to get together with Remus... REMUS BELONGS TO SIRIUS! . ...I bet she does that changing thing to look like Sirius whenever Remus and her are 'together', and that's why he even talks to her...

Anyway... Awesome fic~~~! Made me drool and laugh at the same time... XDDDD Thank you for writing it! :D
wolfstar lover chapter 1 . 7/25/2010

sorry got a bit carried away well done it was awsome!
siriusandremuslover4eva chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
loved i hate tomks well done
TheLastCrumpet chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
It has been so long since I've read this pairing- I have missed it so much! As for your fic, genius is the only word I can use to describe it without understating its awesomeness. It always bugged me that Remus ended up with Tonks. Sirius/Remus ftw? :) Not only that, but your Blaise is so cool. Remus does scary teacher voice so well! (Unless Sirius is involved apparently.) I have to go and read more of your fics now, because you support some awesome ships. Keep writing more! :)
Lalana-chan chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
wow. cool! yeah, i agree, fear the teacher voice. im just glad ive never been on the wrong end of it.
The Archangel Network chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I've been re-reading all my favorites, and I realized I forgot to review it! I think Tonks is okay in general, but it's so much fun to read fics where she gets bashed for being in love with Remus. After all these years, I still can't believe Jo made them get married. But anyway, I loved it.
Hyper but not active chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Nonsensical, yes. Crap, less so. You are totally a student. Who can write. To some extent. SCARY TEACHER VOICE!
TeaLover04 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009