Reviews for The Sun Soul
Jman15008 chapter 1 . 4/8
So far I'm only on chapter 6 of this series, but I love what I've read thus far. I liked the writing style very quickly and really like the pacing that it's had. It was a pretty big shock at how dark this world was, but that just makes it more interesting :D I'm looking forward to finishing this and checking out other stories you've done!
Calypto chapter 1 . 3/25
so said That its pikachu again, god.
Noone102299 chapter 3 . 2/12
This story is amazing it's like a blend of Pokemon and elder scrolls.
XxHundredShellsxX chapter 38 . 2/1
Yeah ok calling this a masterpiece is an understatement. Holy crap what a freaking ride reading this was. The plot is unlike anything Ive ever seen in a fanfic and damn was it creative and interesting. Your depiction of the Pokemon world in a darker fashion with how deadly they could be and the brutal fights between them and humans was fantastic. Your version of the characters were also super awesome, never did I imagine that I'd actually like Misty or Janine to the degree I did in this story. Also thank you for actually completing it and holy shit did the ending deliver, did not expect that twist. Kudos to you dude, phenomenal job with this story, kept me hooked till 5 am the last few nights. Wish you all the best!
Encouragingyouth chapter 4 . 1/10
I was interested in the first 3 chapters already, but after this i'm hooked. That is one clever way of turning the path of the game into a grimdark life threatening setting and maintaining the original path. Can't wait to see how this continues.
Face Yourself chapter 4 . 12/16/2017
Hrm. Not completely following the terrible anime, then. Alright, we'll see where this goes.
Face Yourself chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
Got interested by description and tone.
Immediately quit partway into first chapter because I hate Pikachu, and it's already looking like it's going to follow the stupid, awful anime.
Enlil45 chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
Mad kid detcted VVVV
ExBlazE chapter 15 . 10/9/2017
Ch 15: Fuck this, I'm not reading this anymore. It's been a fun ride so far but no more I'm afraid. Yes, it's the problem with my own personal opinions than your story itself so chill out. Neither is totally innocent though. Bye.
ExBlazE chapter 14 . 10/9/2017
Ch 14: And there you go again with the fucking fast pace. In true fact, this chapter was actually pretty good and then everything went to shit when a series of shit happened in sequence near the end in rapid order.

I loved the earlier chapters but the ones now are getting tedious. The thing about this is - YOUR STORY IS GOOD. More accurately, your plot is good. But the way it's written with the screwed up pace and mood all over the place, it ruins the reading atmosphere.
ExBlazE chapter 13 . 10/9/2017
Ch 13: I consider this somewhat just better than 'meh'. Cheers.
ExBlazE chapter 12 . 10/9/2017
Ch 12 is probably the worst chapter so far. It's really irrationally fast paced. I liked the attention to detail and the steady pace in all the previous chapters but this one grinded on my nerves for being so fast that it started to lose its appeal itself.

The situation in Lavender not elaborated on. Out of nowhere, Haunter appears and a flashback sequence sort of happens. It becomes a companion. Ash becomes an instant professional at telepathy (albeit probably only with Haunter for now). And then they're all suddenly running to Saffron. And then some kind of mock confrontation. And then Ash and Misty bang each other all of a sudden. And...

You know what, fuck the pace. Even the mood is all over the place. Singularly, the worst chapter ever.

Conversely, this just means that all other chapters before it were good enough that I didn't feel the need to point out the bad points (if any).
Evelhundrege chapter 39 . 9/25/2017
God this was so good.
ReaperOfOaths chapter 38 . 9/3/2017
damn it
ReaperOfOaths chapter 33 . 9/3/2017
calling it now Giovanni-King Ash-ManRidingFire Dawn-WomanWhoWarns May-WomanFromEast
2,186 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »