Reviews for The Sun Soul
RyuuyaOoguro chapter 21 . 2/24
What the fuq? He just killed a random guard with just a "sorry" and an overused one liner but he couldn't kill that annoying fuq, who has been hunting him for some time now, Jessie? dafuq?
TemplarWarden chapter 2 . 2/15
Wow.

This premise is neat, the over the top execution is silly.
Hard the believe the consequences when the plot armor and side character disposablity are both so high. It goes straight past grim and into ridiculous.
Axccel chapter 6 . 1/21
Nice reasoning for why we have to get all the badges to face the elite four.

And considering how the games go…he won’t need to beat Team Rocket to the cave bottom since he’ll end up destroying the organization by accident anyway. :D
nater0730 chapter 1 . 1/18
Nice
yash chapter 3 . 10/25/2021
why am i having a feeling that misty has some connections with.."Team Rocket"?
yochan123 chapter 2 . 9/25/2021
Wow their world is so savage
Guest chapter 8 . 9/24/2021
This is interesting. Who's good and who's evil?
Kajjul chapter 3 . 9/24/2021
Nice fanfic! I like your perspective of the Pokémon world.
Axccel chapter 5 . 9/22/2021
The best part is, this isn’t even Pokemon made dark. This is Pokemon taking the Pokedex and card texts and remembering that the Pokemon that pop out in the games are, as many NPCs remind you, attacking you.

In other words, this is Pokemon played straight. The makers did flat-out say that Pokemon was not made for children.
killernooch chapter 37 . 8/12/2021
so what happened to Mistys water Pokemon because Charizard Arcanine and Snorlax are dead but where'd Blastoise and Vaporeon go cuz I'm pretty sure the starmie and Staryu died
killernooch chapter 34 . 8/12/2021
did she have another swellow cuz her swellow got eaten by zubats
killernooch chapter 17 . 8/12/2021
Why would he save her? That makes absolutely no sense, he's tried to kill her several times in the past and not had a moral problem.
killernooch chapter 15 . 8/12/2021
well things have definitely changed, did they just take a break from their quest or forget about it
Crowder53 chapter 22 . 8/4/2021
I knew that’s why you had ash save her. Shit
Crowder53 chapter 17 . 8/2/2021
Well I’m fairly upset he let her go. I’m assuming there was a reason for that
2,300 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »