Reviews for the inevitable outcome
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Freakishly. Malicious. Puppy.
Brilliant!
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Aw, this is so cute.
At some point or other though, Akiyama should really teach Nao how to look out for herself.
(And doesn't it say something about Nao's naïveté that she just believes Akiyama when he says it was a coincidence that they met there?)
Angelus Erreare chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Amazingly done. You've captured both characters perfectly. You're well-adept in the English language that it made the experience of reading your piece to be...exquisite. Your story is the sixth I've read in swift succession and not one of them even comes close to your skill! Loved it!
bluejamist chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This has got to be the only scene that could transpire prior to them starting to consider themselves a couple. I mean, it's so typical of their relationship - Akiyama saving her, Nao having no idea that she was just in mortal peril and that Akiyama had just displayed another noble deed for her. Very typical of the drama (I haven't read the manga, pardon). Although, I do wish the inebriated guys were up for some muscle flexing and whatnot. Genius and cunning as he is, I can't imagine Akiyama being physically strong enough to even consider joining a brawl -er, fight, regardless of the reason. But he'll probably talk his way to victory or something, given how much power he has over words.
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
So sad that there wasn't even a category for this at the time, but I'm intensely glad that there is. :) Thank you so much for posting it!

Akiyama can protest all he likes, but we know better...

I really liked how you brought back the "S&M" part. Poor Nao, he just needs to tell her what it means so that she can stop making the same mistake over and over again. Though, admittedly, that part in-series was absolutely hysterical. Especially with her big ol' doe eyes as she watches him become all flustered. Good times those, good times...
heylalaa chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
nice story! it's really fun to read it :)
Serendipity's tears chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Man oh man I love rereading your LG fics!
Terry-May chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Well-written, I should say. D

And the S-M question was just awesome. xD This seriously amused me. 3
CrispyBread chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
so sweet! :D but it was bit annoying with the big words here and thr. but oh well, it is akiyamas brain...
Kween Of Roses chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I just want to say, I didn't read your story. Simply because I've never seen the drama (didn't even know it existed) and quite simply didn't want to get confused.

However your disclaimer was genius!

That's all. Have a nice day. :)

The Kween
erdbeerpfannkuchen chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
There needs to be more Liar Game fics.

Especially awesome ones.

This is an awesome one.
sayume214 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Akiyama did seem different than usual.

I also believe that after round 3 he no longer thought of her as merely helpless for trusting because she is definitely learning to doubt.

Nonetheless, this scenario is too darn cute not to love. I even squealed, for crying out loud!
manhattan martini chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
sdfghjkl YES. YES.

Amazingly written Nao and not-OOC but jealous-slash-romantic Akiyama have made me terribly, terribly happy.
meme chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
perfect, i loved it
Nhe-Nhe-Nhe chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
E)A certain feeling of drama i'd say,but i like it)