Reviews for Two For One Deal
misherukuro chapter 8 . 5/24
Thanks for sharing your writing.
DGtnsl chapter 3 . 4/30
Oh this is great. Thinking about the parallel timelines is really fun. I bet reborn Harry really wanted to help his younger version, but thanks to being a toddler and child to a wealthy businessman with operations in the /desert/ and also with experience of time shenanigans from 3rd year, that stopped him from interfering at all. Except that part where he contacted Sirius and Remus. Probably a good thing he did that beofre he died - otherwise Remus would have been too grieve-stricken to listen to some random guy claiming to be a reborn Harry Potter.
Good job Hermione! As a muggle born she's been keeping up with both magical and muggle current events. I wonder if she'll let the wizards flounder a bit and make them look up the Gundam Pilots themselves. Sixth year here we come.
Brenden chapter 8 . 12/10/2015
goodwork
Fai Gensou chapter 8 . 12/3/2015
I hope Quatre at least kept in contact with Hermione.
Google chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Ha, very revealing. :) You consider a romantic partner non-optional to the point of going against your own non-slash preferences. People *have* to be paired off!
Kyra Monroe chapter 8 . 1/14/2015
Eyyyyy! Polyamory! And one that is handled really well! This story was really good, although the pacing was a bit fast. I look forward to more of your works!
mattdombast chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
Just brilliant story thank you I don't need to write a book to let you know this brilliant
mattdombast chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
So sad remus gone
mattdombast chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
Awesome amazing sweet moment but kinda crazy hate that the couldn't save Sirius
mattdombast chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
Just brilliant looking forward to more
mattdombast chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
Awesome amazing brilliant chapter
mattdombast chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
I kinda of hope that Hermione remains friends
mattdombast chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
Awesome amazing brilliant story but albus should suffer as well
mattdombast chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Love slash and the boys pairings but also love when harry is related to one and a lover to one so there is 6
jupimako chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
Really well done! Thank you.