Reviews for Wish
Guest chapter 25 . 11/17/2016
Sooooooo flippin cute! I nearly hade a fluff attack!
DefendTheUndefended chapter 3 . 1/8/2016
NOWAKI IS NOT NUTS!
Windying chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
Nice CHAPTER! by the way... how long did you take to write this?
Windying chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
hahahaha... don't make Hiroki cheat or something... is ... weird...
Kitty in the Box chapter 25 . 1/3/2012
hahahahah! wonderful! you picked a really good plot and turned it around. although in some chapters, it seemed a bit out of focus but you managed to return to it towards the end. i liked it. i like how you threw in some scenarios here and there. it's all good. it started very dramatically and ended very lightly with a happy ending.

i admit that i skipped your author notes at the beginning and end of each chapter. i just wanted to get to the story right away.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 25 . 12/28/2011
i love it soo good, love this couple hsha i keep watchn the eps with them together
DarkYaoi chapter 9 . 11/19/2011
O_o I have a guy friend who's name is Alex Thompson... Now everytime I talk to him I'm going to think of you're fic!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/28/2011
Haha no disclaimer in this chapter ... Very sneaky
Madame Masquerade 64 chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Go Hiroki! I can't believe he's actually going to new York!
fricken ray of sunshine chapter 25 . 7/23/2011
great job! i kinda wish this would have happened in the show (and you got away with the disclaimer in chapter 10, you sly dog you :D ) :)

-fros
meiko452 chapter 25 . 4/21/2011
And poor Nowaki still receives the blow to the head at airport in the end. I only wish I had an adorably "humongous puppy" to follow me like that.
meiko452 chapter 19 . 4/21/2011
Akihiko is still in love with Takahiro. How nostalgic. I almost forgot how much of a time differentiation there is between the three storyline of Junjou.
meiko452 chapter 14 . 4/20/2011
Dude that has got to be the funniest chapter yet.
howboring chapter 25 . 4/1/2011
Aww ! I almost liked more your version than original story ; much happier at least. Nowaki was hot when "his eyes darkened.." etc and he was jealous 8)
sweet sonia chapter 25 . 2/21/2011