Reviews for In You I See Stars
Pre-Ragnarok chapter 1 . 3/18
Excuse me while I go and cry my eyes out...
starrkgirl1 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Write more it's awsome just left us in a cliff hanger man!
KatsuragiRorensu chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I like Haku better as a girl... nice story. Definitely one of my favorites. :D
TheAUWalker chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I was always really confused about Haku's gender...and since it's been so long I didn't remember anyway XD from what I do remember, you write Haku and Zabuza well :3
RachieSama chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This story is great. I write ZabuzaXFem-Haku fanfics as well... but I can never seem to get Zabuza's personality down. This is a great inspiration and has good pointers on Zabuza's personality and thoughts. Thank you!
Dr.Solotov chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I found your story trough a Doujinshi from Deviantart and found it very, very well made, story wise. (Tough the art was unique and very pleasant to the eye.)

I truly enjoyed your story and wish it were a filler episode, that way there would finally be a good Filler episode.

Zabuza was very in-character something I don't see too much in fanfics about him and Haku.

The way he decided to be more of a lover and not a master seemed out of character, until the next line, very very well thought of !

Haku, too was very in-character, the submissive way of her (yes I prefer Haku as a woman.) behaving towards Zabuza, the simple excuse that Zabuza might not have needed a woman as tool.

Now that, that explanation was just perfect.

If I were to give you school grades for the writing style, A, no doubt about it, unlike me you get your story into a short story, I hang myself to side characters and would probably have made the Medic nin into a key character.

That you hit my personal favorite, turning Haku into a girl...

I LOVE your story.
Nukumi chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I forgot just how dominant (Abrasive?) Zabuza was, but it is rather nice to see the glimpses of his sensitive side here.
Icy0Raine chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Although I've always seen Haku as male [and liked him better that way] I DO like it when he's portrayed as female, and there are so little good fics of Haku portrayed as female, especially ones where said female portrayal of Haku is paired with Zabuza. This was REALLY good, and it even brought a tear to my eye. Ssssssh Zabuza's a secret romantic.
Revanation chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
It may be agsty, but it was still nice none the less.

Revanation
gillian32 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
"Baka," Zabuza said, and he pulled Haku close, letting her nestle against his chest. "My idiot pupil is always crying."

that was so tender and in-character, it was my favorite part _

beautiful look at zabuza and haku's relationship!