Reviews for Neo Rovers: A New Breed of Hero
Flint2008 chapter 6 . 10/12/2009
Good chapter. Things are making sense. I like the super power you gave Taz. It gives me an idea for my current fanfiction. Keep it up.
Rogue Rover chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
That was an interesting twist.
Flint2008 chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
Haha, funny scene between the new Rovers. The plot itself is still a little confusing but that's just me, I will just have to wait for more chapters. Keep up the good work.
Rogue Rover chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
I like it so far. An interesting and innovative concept with time. I like the humorous interaction between Gavin and Anton. Keep up the good work.
Flint2008 chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Interesting new team. I wonder what their personalities will be like.
Flint2008 chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
Wow, talk about an interesting plot twist. I wonder what's going to happen next...
Rogue Rover chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
This is a great chapter. I wonder why Master, Muzzle, and Professor Hubert were captured. I hope the Rovers can get out of their predicament and resuce them. Keep it up.
Flint2008 chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
Things are starting to make sense now, but also, things aren't looking good for the doggies! Good Chapter.
Flint2008 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Good story thus far. It's funny how you wrote how Blitz got trained by Colleen for combat, seeing how they never get along. XD

But otherwise, this is interesting, I want to see what happened to Master and Muzzle.
Rogue Rover chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
This is a good start. Keep it up.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2