Reviews for Reflections in the Dark
Mechia132 chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
looking real good.
x Varda x chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
Much sinisterness is afoot :) Love the build up and pray for yummy (Rodney) whump soon :D
VampCaro chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Interesting idea for a story, can't wait for the next exciting chapter to se what the Dark versions of the boys are like.

Sorry to hear you were ill, very glad you are well again and back to writing stories, yours are by far my favourites.

Caro
Se-chan91 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I'm happy that you're not ill anymore, so I can read more stories of yours

The plot in this story is great, I already loved this stuff with SG-1 and now the Quantum mirror is in Atlantis, great!

And the main characters are my favourite characters Rodney an John

Whump

This chapter is great, I love this moments between Rodney and John, tey're so like kids (Am I'm speaking Genii? A Wraith called Bambi... XXD)

The cliffy is nice, i'm really excited to know how it will go on

Read you soon,

Se-chan
KiraKatze chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
So typical Rodney an Sheppard. I want to know how this will be go on...and my english is bad, I know I'm better in reading than in writing...but I'll read this.
cflat chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Great start! I think it's about time someone did an Atlantis version of the Quantum Mirror in their story. For some reason, for quite a while I was thinking that the Milky Way Quantum Mirror was built by the Ancients, but apparently it's not, correct?

One more thing. It's spelt Kawalsky, not Kowalski.
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
oh i'm excited! update soon please!
ElisaD263 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Wow...sorry to hear about your illness! So glad you are better and the plot bunnies started you writing again! _

Yay..another story from you! :-)

Quantum Mirror! EEK! And Sheppard just had to touch it!

And now, another Sheppard and McKay are in our reality! Oh, no!

Love the banter between Sheppard and Rodney, so them!

Looking foward to the next chapter!
Mechia132 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
This is going to be a good story.
x Varda x chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
A new story! Yippee yay! So funny, John and Rodney verbally poking each other endlessly... it's great to read! I love it and can't wait for more :D
azure-lupis chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I'm excited already D

And get better soon! *shakes fist at germs*
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11