Reviews for Reflections in the Dark
VampCaro chapter 17 . 1/14/2010
Great chapter and great fight. I love how Sheppard kept having an argument with his 'internal Rodney'. Also loved the line from Zelenka that said if he was Rodney they wouldn't have their eardrums, very funny.

Glad you are better and am looking forward to the next chapter.
Puddle-Jumper38 chapter 17 . 1/13/2010
Hm, now the doubles will be super pissed.
angw chapter 17 . 1/11/2010
So many questions...I look forward to the answers.

Good pace to the story and flicking back between the two Sheppard's. Liked the inner McKay.
LeonaMasha chapter 17 . 1/11/2010
Evil cliffhanger!

Yes, yes, yes! Would love to know what happens next :)

Glad you feel better :D
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 17 . 1/11/2010
OOF! That was painful! Very painful!

I can't believe you did that. Actually I can. Sticking a cliffy like that? Come on, we didn't deserve that. Maybe we did?

Well I need to know did John get blown up? Did OtherJohn get blown up? Did OtherRodney get blown up? Is Rodney ok?

Answers... please!
Rodney'sGirl chapter 17 . 1/11/2010
Thank you for updating!

I love this story...But how could you leave such a evil cliffhanger!

Update soon and I hope you feel better (that's the most important thing).
ElisaD263 chapter 17 . 1/11/2010
First...so glad to hear that you are doing so much better! Hope you continue toward a fast recovery!

Ok..YAY, for another excellent chapter! Loved this long chapter! Love that John was 'hearing' Rodney's voice in his head...well done!

And you end the chapter with fire in the hole! eek! Looking forward to the next chaper! And yes...how is Rodney!
Destination Pineapple chapter 17 . 1/11/2010
Love this chapter Love the story to its so fun.
Rodney'sGirl chapter 16 . 1/8/2010
Please update soon I love this story!
VampCaro chapter 16 . 12/15/2009
Please hurry with the rest of the story, i can't wait for Shepherd to kick his evil 'twins' butt.
SocialOutsider chapter 16 . 12/13/2009
I'm loving this story. This is an incredible fic full of action, adventure and cliffhangers!

Right now, I'm wondering what dark McKay and Sheppard have planned for Teyla and Ronon and I'm also hoping the original Sheppard can save the day!

*crosses fingers*

Am waiting for next installment with eagerness!
Shropdoc chapter 16 . 12/7/2009
Oh evil cliffy! can't wait for the next installment!
Puddle-Jumper38 chapter 16 . 12/4/2009
you militant blue badgers? If the plot bunnies aren't enough...

Anyway. Teyla and Ronon are in for it now, hopefully real Sheppard will get there first, he usually has fairly good timing! :)
LeonaMasha chapter 16 . 12/2/2009
My goodness! I am so hooked that I finally crumbled and signed up... Can't wait for the next installment!
Black Koneko Ribbon Princess chapter 16 . 12/1/2009
T_T You are an evil, twisted child... but I love it

OMG CLIFFHANGER!

May the ninja muses force you to write more VERY VERY SOON.

And they will... they're ninja, after all.

And, in other news, OMG NCIS rules! It makes meh squee _