Reviews for Reflections in the Dark
Takato.Hiroshima-1993 chapter 15 . 11/8/2009
AWESOME story, great Rodney whump. Please write more, and the evil twins have to be using some sort of device. Did Elizabeth even ever ask for the password?

I've been wondering how much damage Rodney and John could wreck together, and now I'm happy they're on the good side.

Can't wait to read more.
Kaizoku-Taii chapter 15 . 11/8/2009
wow really brewathtaking, this one.

escepcially johns mental breakdown. wow - very good. And carson is so nice.

But what was it? Did the other Rodney not have urns on his back? and what did he say about a machine?

What was the clue! What made him realise!

*avidly awaiting next chapte*

Love you

Kai xx
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 15 . 11/8/2009
Well that was an amazing chapter! What suddenly clicked? How did they realize who was who?
Se-chan91 chapter 15 . 11/8/2009
Wow... I'm a little bit speechless..

This chapter is... woe... so touching... I could cry...

So much emotional whump... I love it!

Poor John... poor Rodney... will they survie it- without emotional breakdowns... like John had have one?

God, Carson is an angel... he will help them trogh

Read you soon,

The Starplater chapter 14 . 11/8/2009
You're so mean to Rodney, i'm sure its a side effect of the plot bunnies. Makes a good read though. :)
angw chapter 15 . 11/7/2009
Yay the boys are rescued but what will they wake up to?

Evil cliffie.
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 15 . 11/7/2009
dude WHEN they get better (and they so will) they better milk this for its all its worth. Dude no one should be allowed to have chocolate, jello, or pudding but them after this for like a month or 2, i'd say coffee too, but the city would stop functioning completely

update soon please!
Felicity chapter 15 . 11/7/2009
ElisaD263 chapter 15 . 11/7/2009
Oh Wow! Great chapter!

John clinging on to Rodney willing him to stay alive! And when one of the men approched them to take Rodney away, his growl so fierce that it kept them!

John breaking down and crying his best frient, his brother was going to die...intense! Well done!

Carson, would be the first one to realize that this was his real friends! this chapter! Looking forward to the next chapter! Hurry!
x Varda x chapter 15 . 11/7/2009
Good one! It resolved a few questions I had (like how Carson didn't notice that imposter Rodney's injuries were fresh, and why no-one went back to the planet to retrieve the bodies)

John wasn't OOC to get upset like that, but he wouldn't use the 'f' word, no matter how angry/desperate he was.

Looking forward to the recovery chapter, but what will happen to the imposters?
Geeksandlies chapter 14 . 11/4/2009
Awezomez keep it comming!
Se-chan91 chapter 14 . 11/2/2009
Nice chapter

Just can sy it again- I love the Whumping of them, especially Rodney-Whump *evilgrin*

The're both really beaten, but they will do it... but Rodney gets worse...

As the Gate shut down, John sank to his knees, tugging Rodney to his chest tightly. I really love this sentence... the are both good buddys

But when I read the cliffy... OMG... what will happen next?

Why the others don't know that they are the true ones?

Read you soon,

angw chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
Boy won' they have egg on their face when they discover the truth (maybe I should substitute the egg for Rodney and John's blood and face for hands).

Those evil twins have been preparing for this and wanted to be perfect. I'm sure they would eventually let slip their true natures.
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
oh poor John

Lorne its our dudes! *frown* c'mon theres gotta be a load of stuff our buys do that the evil douches don't!

hmph, update soon please!
ElisaD263 chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
Hold on Answer man! You're almost home!

Excellent chapter!

Ooh..but the boys are whumped, but good..*hugs the boys*

Poor John..having to see Rodney react to him like he's Sheppard and had to calm and reasure him that he's John and not going to hurt him.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »