Reviews for Dragonlight
PinkAzn chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I haven't read Dragon Figurines for awhile and found it's updates all over my email and bookmarked in a folder I was cleaning on my browser; it took awhile to finish reading it since I literally started from the beginning. I forgot how much I loved that story. And when I found out Tenshi of Light21 (now DaemonicKitten) finished it but wasn't going to write the sequel, I was a little sad, but I was happy to know someone was continuing the story. I'm super lame for having waited so long to finish the original series and to start the sequel, but I think you did an amazing job. I hope you plan to continue this story one day. I'd really love reading more. This first chapter definitely knew how to pick up the story where it last left off and knew what heartstrings to pull.

Sure it featured more of the outside/former rangers and very little of the Ninja Story rangers and the Dragon Clan, but hey. It's chapter one. It's got to build up, right? I hope to read more. Again, I think you've done an awesome job thus far with this first chapter and I hope you plan on one day updating it since the this was posted in 2009 (my insane senior year of high school xD)
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I cant wait to read more your doing great so I hope you can spoil us with some Blake / Tori love with A dash of Trent Kira lol we need some love during dark times lol
Jezzyhuntress chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Are u going to up date this if not can u tell me if they make it or not
Taeniaea chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
cool chapter
Penny chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Nice, i am a bit confused, but that is because i have not watched all the power ranger series. Great work, keep it up. I luv Kendra and Hunter and Tori and Blake. I feel bad for Dustin and Marah.
BrooklynHiggans63 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
i hope u continue this! i liked the other story i've read and thought it was good. please update soon!
DaemonicKitten chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
This looks great so far. Looking forward to more.

I don't want to leave an in depth review, because as far as the story goes, I feel like I'm reviewing myself. LMAO.