Reviews for Sons of Helghan
Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
Hope this story hasn't been abandoned.
Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R chapter 9 . 10/18/2017
One of the best chapters yet! Brutal, effective, efficient and playing everything very smart.
Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
Very good!
Unity chapter 11 . 1/3/2016
You seem to have strayed from the way of Helghan.
Here let this guide you toward the correct path:
watch?vKHsSzRPOGoU

Good story so far!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
I'm really bummed out that this is not getting updated anymore. I love this story and I was really getting into it.
Comm hunk chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
coolest killzone fic ever. hope to see this updated soon.
Vera chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Please update your fic!
Killzoner 247 chapter 11 . 3/19/2013
Please update this story soon, man. It's literally the best killzone fic I have read, & I really don't want to see it die.
Goddess On Her Knees chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
I still enjoy reading your fic and I honestly have no idea how many times I have gone over it! And now with Killzone: Shadow Fall being released (hopefully this year) I am more stoked than ever to see where your story is heading! Double Huzzah!
JJ Morrison chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
Update for Helghan's sake! You can't kill this yet!
The helghan chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
So far I love it but I do want you to know that helghast men and woman are not monsters sure some are evil but most aren't for actullay the ISA are since they actullay didn't allow freedom and in kill zone 3 ISA killed millions of citizens.
The mandalorian with Ijaat chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I love your work here its truly a sight to read. I like how you bring out that not all helghast men and women are truly bad for in my mind killzone brings out the feel of real war like no other showing that there really isn't any "good guys" in war and you my good sir set this point amazingly so keep going! HEIL HELGHAN!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/19/2012
This story is awesome, I really hope you continue this onwards.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
the best KZ fic ever with KZ:Mercenary on coming i hope you continue the story
Goddess On Her Knees chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
Oooo! The plot thickens!

I honestly can't believe it's been a year since I last reviewed this! Time does fly by really fast! As usual, great chapter, and of course, I absolutely can not wait to see how things go on from there! Keep up the great work!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »