Reviews for For the want of a nail the shoe was lost
musicalgirl4474 chapter 6 . 2/20/2016
Oh my gersh, that was just . . . agh. The feels. They were amazing.
tigweny chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
I just couldn't help but read this again,it's just wonderful.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 6 . 2/9/2015
It is often just the little things that matter the most, the things you don't even think about when they are there and can hurt the most when they aren't. I imagine the "big reveal" went pretty smoothly after this whole near death experience, now that Arthur has already almost lost Merlin once. The canon does imply heavily that the servants were actually paid even if it is not specifically touched-on in detail. And of course "Pneumonia" is a bit anachronistic even if the actual disease was not. Could've really used a strong dose of antibiotics there! Thank you for posting.
tigweny chapter 6 . 2/2/2015
WOW!,this story is full of angst and I love story... PERFECT!
tigweny chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
you...you...WHAT DID YOU DOOO?!
zeacat chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
AMAZING! so good i love the use of an inspiring quite to make a story. keep writing stories.
aliceandthelookingglass chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
okay ... lovely angsty story had me brimming with tears. Now I have to go back and rewatch everything (especially the early episodes where everything seemed so hopeful).
fantasticly-anonymous chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
Loved it. The fact that Arthur learned an invaluable lesson which will lead him in his treatment of servants through his life and, indeed, his reign as the once and future king... I thought, was wonderful!
Thanks so much for putting up this sad yet touching story!
Sincerely, Anonymous
KmKizmet chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
This might just be one of the best stories I have read in a long while.
Abby chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
Wow, you have a talent in writing. Your use of vocabulary is amazing. :) Keep it up!
JoHnLoCkHoNk chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
the first time i had pneumonia was when i was 7, I was taken to the hospital with a temperature of about 104 the doctor said he wanted to do an x-ray but i was little and thought all doctors were perverts so i ran around in circles until they gave up and just gave me a shot, then i couldn't move my legs for a while and just laid in the back of the car all the way until we got hme. When i was a kid when ever i got sick or injured (which was A LOT!) my dad would take me to blockbuster to rent a movie, this that time i got 'the story teller: greek myths' I think it was called that XD and then that time When i was like 5 or 6 when i got my hand stuck in the library door and it peeled the skin off until i saw the bone he got me kronks new groove and the time i ran into a pole at school and got a black eye... I can't remember what movie he got me . huh... weird
Irene chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
Ooohh god, only just found this fic and I'm crying so hard right now! I lost a friend to pneumonia some time ago and it was very sad, in a strange way I actually found this fic somewhat comforting... Not sure how that works but thanks for this amazing story (even if I'm a little late to the party what with reviewing several years after it ended...)
Sahba chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
Oh i can't breath :)
spnworks999 chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
HELP ME SOMEBODY! I'M DYING! *sob* Dying of so many feels, of so much heartache. It's like, the most sweetest and the most hurtful death ever. You, are my murderer. But I love you for that. *sniff*
youwannabekate chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
For want of the battle
the war was lost
For want of the war
the Kingdom was lost
And all for the want of a horseshoe nail.
141 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »