Reviews for For the want of a nail the shoe was lost
Merlinfanatic77 chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Can't wait to see what Gauis says! :) MF
Merlinfanatic77 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Aww! :) MF
MelanisticLeopard chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
I liked it, although we didn't get to see Arthur making things up to Merlin, which he really should've done after that. But I believe it's implied :)

I really did like it. I think you wrote it well.

I'll read it again-I'm sure of it. I'll have to fav it.

Why aren't there more fics with this plot? It's kind of plausible. Not that I'm implying anything was implausible about it... just that it makes sense... & could really be the case.

Well, ok! TECHNICALLY! Merlin breathing again was implausible! But I don't really care :)

This story really was gripping. You spread the drama on thick!

Each chapter was pretty short though... not ridiculously, but kinda :)

Nice. :)
Cruelest Sea chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
Lovely bit of hurt/comfort!:D
wellhello2u2 chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
Loved it. Was looking for a story with this plot for forever.
SnapeSeraphin chapter 6 . 2/28/2012
I was rather hoping to read a 'day-after' scene, in which Arthur has to try and explain things to Merlin, as well as explaining that he didn't realize what the extent of his responsibilities concerning his servant were.

Overall nice story, though :-)
Nyctanthous1308 chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
This was a lovely story. Well done.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I really enjoyed the way you have begun to tell this story, and your characterization of Merlin and Arthur are both spot-on. A few sentences may benefit from shifting or adding commas, but it's a grammatically sound piece of writing as well. Thank you!

Sapphireswimming
to lazy to log in chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
I re-read this work after many many months. It is just as beautiful as I remembered. Thank you for the treasure!
The Volcanologist chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
wanna know something?

i cried at this. just what I needed... a good cry...

...and I got it.
Just Celia chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
He's alive! ARGH! I was so frickin scared! That was incredible :)
Just Celia chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
no. way. I think I just died. I can't even think of anything else to say. Feeling more emotional that I would have believed possible.
Just Celia chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
oh the angst! So, Merlin's going to die. I don't know if I can read on... actually I do and I'm going to :)SOMEONE SAVE MERLIN PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE
Just Celia chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
aw a cloak? How could arthur not have known when he had lend merlin HIS cloak the night before? stupid *shakes head in disbelief* good chapter :)
Just Celia chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
Please don't die Merlin! That was sad... and is this Arthur's fault or Gaius' about there being no fire and whatnot? I guess I'll just have to keep on reading :D
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »