Reviews for Beyond Words
jadedXelement chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I loved this story. It was short it was different and it had just enough fluff! I absolutely loved the way you portrayed hermione..with just enough attitude. It made the interaction sound so real and definitely amusing to read harry stumbling over words. Hope you continue to write more for this pairing
emmanarchy chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This is so adorable :') Great little one-shot!
MagixDiana chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Aw, this was cute and sweet. I'm not really a supporter of HarryHermione (I think they're cute as best friends) but this was a nice eye-opener.

I like how the story started out. Hermione and Harry communicate in a certain way that nobody else does. They taunt each other and Harry has no problem pointing out her flaws, which is adorable. I think you got their relationship just right. The only thing I had a problem with is when Hermione adressed him as "Potter". That seems like something only Snape or Draco would do, so that was weird, even if she was upset & annoyed with him.

Anyway, great story. It had a nice flow and you even pointed out what year it was. It was nice :]
MeowDamnation chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
aw, this was really cute. very realistic.:)
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Haryy is all thumbs when it comes to romance.
Bannana chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Wow u can write love the details
Pixlet chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
awww Harry stumbling over his words ;p
with the monsters chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I liked this very much :) It was sweet and simple and it really made me see why people like HarryHermione so much. I've never understood it, personally, but I think here you've given me a little taste of this adorable pairing and I believe I shall be searching more stories out!
ToManyLetters chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I loved this. Hermione seemed spot-on - and Harry was the perfect mix of forward and nervous. I have to say, this was brilliant and, though a simple idea, a remarkable one.

Kudos.

TML
SmileAndConfusePeople chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Poor Harry, he can fight off a horde of Dementors but he can't tell Hermione that he loves her.
The World of My Creation chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Very sweet. I could really picture them crowded in a broom cupboard. And Harry was so clumsy :) Love it.
mackgirl chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I'm not a big fan of Harry/Hermione, but I have to admit I enjoyed this one. I like how Hermione is frustrated at the beginning because she is worried about homework, and she doesn't catch on to what Harry is meaning until he kisses her. Great story!
FirstYear chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Loved the shy innocence and Hermione's response..."What was that?"...perhaps not what Harry was hoping to hear. Cute and fluffy without going over the top, and you didn't have to resort to the typical groping in the dark and heavy breathing...you kept it real for the age. Well done.
SorrisoD'amore chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
loved it!
goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This was so sweet! I'm kind of a sucker for when a guys shares his feelings :)