Reviews for Beyond Words
goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This was so sweet! I'm kind of a sucker for when a guys shares his feelings :)
fanatic-esined chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
awesome story :D Hermione really seemed surprised! And go Harry! :D
Free Dreamer Night Writer chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I love how awkward Harry is with Hermione. Very cute and good use referencing Hermiones words 'there are more important things then cleverness.'
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Oh my goodness. Oh, they're so cute I want to pick them up and squeeze the stuffing out of them. Nothing like Gryffindor love to send the kids headlong into the broomcloset hoping not to get slapped in the process. I love the sweetness and the delicacy with which this was handled, and I most especially loved that it felt so very 15.

Now, I'd like to see the same (or a similar) scenario from Hermione's POV.
Eccentric11 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
then there is also.. love? :P

glad you kept that hanging :)

was awesome and you referenced the words Hermione had said (there are things far more important than cleverness or sth :P)

and it was refreshing to read a Harry/Hermione. I don't think I read one before.. maybe, but this one was definitely one of the best :)
xabandonedaccountx chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Hermione is quite intimidating and I love Harry's awkwardness. He can fight a basilisk and a horde of dementors no problem but he still has trouble telling Hermione that he loves her.
Bad Myrtle chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Ah, this was sweet. I love Harry's awkwardness but his resolve to do something about how he felt. And the flashbacks to canon events were just perfect.

Added to the Hogwarts Online Library!
randomharmony13 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
My gosh, this was cute! I love how Harry was completely awkward with her. You are right. Hermione can be more intimidating than a horde of dementors. P This was very nicly done. ] (*adds to favorites)
Love From A Muggle chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Short and sweet!
Nongarak chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
D'aww. Good story. Great job. Have a dollar.
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
aw! very sweet! Harry seemed just right, an appropriate mix of determination and tonguetiedness.
Raven3182 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
This is a nice little scene. Nothing terribly original, but it's well written with good characterization. Nice one shot, thanks for writing!
Weasley-Basher chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Very nice! Keep going please?
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
How very sweet. I love your work, and you always manage to surprise me with something new each time.
pyroseyes chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful!

I love it. Smooth.

The last paragraph is the perfect way to end it.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »