Reviews for Online Offline
Maxi Fallon chapter 22 . 9/16/2011
Hi! I just finished reading this! I love it! It's amazing! You have real talent! There were some parts where I wished you went into more detail but overall I loved it! This is one of the sweetest stories I've come across! Tayna was a bitch! I like Jacobs part in all of this! Wow James is a real jerk! I feel so sorry for Victoria! I hope you do put up that outake! I'm sure it will be funny!
youngandmature chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
How come B hadn't confided in E about her poems though? She seemed to know and like him just as much as EC?

Also, when B first finds out about E reading her journal and she's upset - after the anger - as she thought they were becoming more and now tha was all ruined; does it really have to be? Sure it was a crappy thing of E to do but it doesn't seem so drastic to end a friendship/relationship over.

(also, don't know if you remember me, but I've read this story before. Was thinking about it the other day and had the urge to re-read so here I am).
shelllynn22 chapter 22 . 9/8/2011
AWESOME story.I love that there was no life or death drama, this is the first fanfic I have read that didn't have it and i have read 70 or great job.
Tutor-girl-107 chapter 22 . 8/30/2011
The story in general was very good, I enjoyed it completely, but I'm just going to suggest that maybe you get a beta, to help you with the grammar side of things, you're a good creative mind, but some of your sentences are missing words and have the wrong meanings for some. And I'm not trying to be a bitch because this is really an amazing story, and I loved it, I actually read it all and I was hooked on it. If you are planning on writing anymore stories and you want a beta, I would gladly help :)
Miss F Cullen chapter 22 . 8/27/2011
Beautiful... perfect... i loved the ending!
aquamysticwriter chapter 22 . 8/26/2011
A truly beautiful story, it was very well paced and i loved how well you kept the characters true to who they were while adding your own personality to them as well.
youngandmature chapter 9 . 8/25/2011
(re-reading this fab story)

Does B at all still feel jealous about EC and 'hershey'? Because even though she likes Edward, she still likes EC, right?

And did B ever date before Forks?

And is B really better at pool? Or was it because she distracted Edwardby flirting that she won?

I feel bad for E. He seems to lose all arguments, always be in the dog-house etc. B even seems superior as farasbeing better at stuff- business and pool. E only prospers in sport it seems.
SiaChia69 chapter 22 . 8/24/2011
This was a great story I really really liked it especially with how long the chapters are you ust don't find that alot lately!
twirob chapter 22 . 8/18/2011
thank you so much for completing this awesome story! i'm looking forward to reading the out takes i vote for all of them i'm that greedy mwahaha! :D
YellowFlowers1922 chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
I had the same reaction from IT. Never never again...I hate Halloween and I hate clowns...thanks for your story. Poor Bella!
YellowFlowers1922 chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
I am really enjoying this story! You are a wonderful writer!
Shakespeare'sGhostWriter chapter 22 . 8/16/2011
omg so sad it ended - but so cute...it was almost like a fairytale! i loved how u quoted some lines from the door in here and love love love how u wrote it. u might be a better writer than i :)
Chrystal06921 chapter 22 . 8/16/2011
just wanted to say. this story was AMAZING! sad its over but amazing story. i looooooooooooved it!
EdwardneedIsaymore chapter 22 . 8/16/2011
Perfect ending to the perfect story. What a fantastic journey it has been :). I'll definitely be re-reading this in the future :) congrats with the polish translation - that's pretty cool indeed!

Can't wait to see what else you have come up with! keep me posted!

Best wishes for you and your family as well *heart*

Hope to talk to you soon!
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 22 . 8/16/2011
that was truly marvelous... loved it :) :)
737 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »