Reviews for Online Offline
ecullensgurl chapter 17 . 4/2/2011
omg...i just about died laughing when Dr. Cullen walked into the exam room! Can't wait for E&B alone time;)
ecullensgurl chapter 15 . 4/2/2011
oh... how romantic! Glad they finally said they were in love. I think tanya needs to just give it up... you would think she would have a clue by now. Bella needs to just lay her out :)
ecullensgurl chapter 14 . 4/2/2011
I really liked Bella telling Tanya off. I like this Bella. The charm bracelet Edward got Bella for Christmas was a very nice idea. Am I bad that I want Bella and Edward to get horizontal? hehehehe
How.does.this.work chapter 19 . 4/2/2011
brilliant chap, n definetely worth the wait. good luck on ur exams!
ecullensgurl chapter 13 . 4/1/2011
I wonder what Bella bought Edward for Christmas? What did Edward buy Bella? I would have liked to read Edwards's POV during their first kiss and Charlie's talk with him. Anyhoo, I still loved the chapter. You writing is very good.
ecullensgurl chapter 12 . 4/1/2011
I loved this chapter. I am so glad they finally got together.I cant't wait for their first date. I also liked how James last name was Hunter and Riley's was newbourn. I got a good laugh out of that. thank you !
ecullensgurl chapter 11 . 4/1/2011
I know Edward shouldn't of read her journal but he is very sorry he did it but in the same breath he found out who Bella really is... I can see Bella's point too. I can almost feel how hurt Edward is when Bella logged off her computer. Well on to the next chapter!
ecullensgurl chapter 10 . 4/1/2011
He finds out by reading her journal. I'm glad he is going to find out but I am afraid of what is going to happen if Bella finds out he has her journal and he read it. LOL I guess I can't wait to read the next chapter !
ecullensgurl chapter 9 . 4/1/2011
oh they have a meadow. I loved how he followed her to make sure she was ok... ahhh Edward.:) I might be wrong but I am guessing it is Edward that figures it out since Bella has mentioned Powerpuff and pea and the pod.
ecullensgurl chapter 8 . 4/1/2011
I'm glad Bella gave Edward his consolation prize ! :) He deserved that after having to sing the Barbie song. hehehehe
ecullensgurl chapter 7 . 4/1/2011
whoa... I thought Bc and Ec were going to be found out. And why would someone wear a dress like that to a beach party... ALICE. lol
ecullensgurl chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
I definetly think Edward should have a kissing booth. LOL I do think that Edward is very sorry for what he did and can't wait to see how he goes about winning .Bella over... and how Bella responds
ecullensgurl chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
Maybe I'm wrong but I think Bella is going a little overboard being a bitch towards Edward. I know he deserves some of what Bella is dishing out but what the heck. Jasper and Alice are so cute. Love the story.
EdwardneedIsaymore chapter 19 . 4/1/2011
Hey hey! Another great chapter! Lots of lovely fluffy moments! Though I don't look forward to them being separated with school, I know it's all gonna be good in the end! & now I'm gonna do my homework wishing I had a beach and warm weather waiting for me outside... gahh !two more weeks of madness! Good luck with exams! Hopefully we can meet up before school's done! Cheerio for now!
ecullensgurl chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
It's funny how Edward and Bella can have this online relationship but offline they can't stand each other. I would like to know what is really up with Edward/Prettyboy. Can't wait to find out :) I also like how Alice and Bella are being good friends too.
682 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »