Reviews for Online Offline
Motherof8 chapter 12 . 5/30/2014
Loved that they finally got together
Motherof8 chapter 11 . 5/30/2014
Wow, that was intense
Motherof8 chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
Loved their interaction in the meadow. It was sweet.
Motherof8 chapter 8 . 5/30/2014
That was an awesome chapter
Mia chapter 22 . 4/3/2014
Really enjoyed this story.. Keep on writing stories, they are awesome!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/28/2014
meanie your makin eddie and bells go through sooooooooooooooooo much
mkersey chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
This was an amazing chapter
twirob chapter 25 . 2/14/2014
awesome story ive read before but i loved it ;D are you doing any more o/t f/t? ;)
twirob chapter 12 . 2/12/2014
hi im loving reading this again ;) i love this rose but alice and the way most writers portray her is so annoying sorry no offence intended ;)
Ironic Much chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
Ah, the irony
Guest chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
Go Team Tyler! XD
Fab Chap chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
fab chap
Poetry ismyworld chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
'This story contains poetry' - I love poetry! :-)
THE HEAT chapter 21 . 1/5/2014
Yeah, 31 degrees celsius? I don't live in a desert, but like, 31'C is the temperature in Singapore(which is where I live) in the dead of winter. I know right? But anyway, lovin it up till here, a few spellin mistakes but everyone's got some, right? Anyways, great story, expecting a just-as-AWESOME ending!
LOL chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
I wouldn't review for shirtless Edwards, but I soooo totally would for snuggles in the firelight. Man! Yeah, I agree with you with the whole Jacob-Bella-Edward thing. It's just too annoying. Sometimes I could be total Team Jake depending on the story. AND I hate people who turn Mike into a pig. He's just a horny teenager intrigued by the new girl in school(in Twilight, that is). Well, great up till Chapter 7, and I'm saying that cause I haven't read the rest yet. LOL!
682 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »