Reviews for Online Offline
bettybox chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
God I love this story :)
French girl chapter 21 . 7/2/2013
Hello i love your story but the real traduction for "the pleasure is all mine " is "ce fut un plaisir pour moi " because " le plaisir est le mien " means nothing in french!
Twilight.Eclipse101 chapter 20 . 6/7/2013
Good story, developed too slow for my liking. I didn't end up finishing it. Just skipped a lot. Though you might want to spell check and proof read, a lot of chapers used the wrong word in its context. Ex sale not sail. Etc... As well as grammatical errors. Also, you should double check your story too, Rosalie parent's are Marcus and Heidi in chapter 14 and suddenly Royce and Sasha in chapter 20... Just letting you know, you developed characters the well though :)
Eli Glecas chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I think the story is pretty interesting. I liked the first chapter a lot. Congratulations (:
andsarah chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I'm totally recommending this fic to Coldplaywhores community for Underappreciated stories, because to be honest, this should be one of those stories with over a thousand reviews. Great Job!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
I was kind of hoping that they'd realize in person only now as I write this do I realize that it would be hard to do. If i were in that position i would pace really fast saying 'oh..my.. . !ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod!"

MYSTERY READER

ps: I wonder if people like my messages
Guest chapter 21 . 11/22/2012
I don't know if you ment to do this but you quoted Harry Potter! :) "I solomly swear I am up to no good" is from The Prisionor of Azkaban!
cierra chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
it was good i liked it itt was about twilight kinda but not exactly like the origional book twilight
FTOS Twilight chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
ok so I read chapters 1 and 2 to my wife and you had us both rolling on the floor.
sarcrack chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I'm pretty new to this site, so new that I haven't even been able to write some of my own stories yet, but I have had time to scramble around and read! I fell in love with this one in particular! As I was reading, I never really paid attention to the amount of reviews you have recieved and when I finally did look, I was shocked. I'd figure this story would have WELL over 1000. There are some small issues with the writing, but you played it out very well, as well as kept the characters true to (or seemingly close) to their actual personalitys. To that, I applaud you!

Hope you future is bright in writing!

-Poppinpoelee
BeLiEvEr10 chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Loving this story already, its extremly great... I love the chemistry between ECmusic and Bclassics, and the fact that they've never met but are really contajiously sweet towards eachother. Their banter, super cute. Cant wait to see what happens.
mattygirl10 chapter 11 . 4/23/2012
Yes! The truth comes out! I had a girl in my class in 9th (2006) grade. We were talking about the sun was millions of years old and she goes "But I thought the sun was only 2006 years old..." Sweetest girl, but a few fries short of a happy mean if ya know what I mean. Anyway, loving the story!
Mrs.cullenANDmellark32312 chapter 24 . 4/19/2012
... oh me geez, this was just wonderfull :) i loved it from begining to the very last outtake! it was just simple wonderfull :) this was and stil is one of my favs of all time (: thank u SOOO much for writting this fanfic :D
ShellzVampires chapter 25 . 3/18/2012
I love love your story:) it's the best:DD I hope u do more storys like this ;D
alice white chapter 22 . 3/13/2012
awesome story my mom only lets me revu at the end of the story
677 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »