Reviews for Online Offline
Maikenkatten chapter 25 . 2/18/2012
I spend a few days reading this story - actually i stayed up 'till later than late the first night, just couldn't let it go:)

I really enjoyed your very wellwritten story. You did a great job developping the characters. I very quickly stopped looking at them as Bella and Edward from Twilight. Ed and Bell in your story were strong enough characters to stand on their own - they even look different in my mind, than the original twilight personas.

i can't decide for my self, if i think the storyline progressed a little slow for my taste.. At points i did skip a few paragraphs wanting to cut to the case not really carring what Bella was wearing or what Jaspers birthdaycake looked like. But i do like a story with long chapters, which take their timee too let me get to know the characters.

You did such a great job on writing this story, that i have a hard time finding other fanfics to read. none of them are as good as this one:s
jryu0620 chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
BellaAndEdwardAndStelenaLover9 chapter 25 . 1/30/2012
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward got Married yay & i am happy that Bella & Edward have Two Beautiful kids
nastoletniacyganka chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
LOVE IT! Poland :)
katarina97 chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
i love this story
nicola gill chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
i love ur books and ur writting i have no critism for ur writtting i find it perfect and love all ur story lines i hope to enjoy this book and ur others
Coolgurl-twilightgirlXDXD chapter 22 . 12/26/2011
okay so the frist few chappters up till they were dating i absolutly loved lol they were really funny X) and they rest wazx like AWWWWWWW :) love this (Y)
IceChocolateTammy chapter 25 . 12/21/2011
Aww so sweet :)
scarletnight456 chapter 25 . 12/21/2011
lizzy is so adorable:]

haha esp with the "daddy yer drooling" lol

is there another outtake?

please say yes:]
steph A15 chapter 25 . 12/21/2011
loved this chapter it was really cute at the end
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 24 . 11/11/2011
awesome
gcmorelock chapter 22 . 11/5/2011
Awww! I love it, this would make for a good movie too.
CullensTwiMistress chapter 22 . 10/27/2011
such a cute story! :o)
JustYourAverageKali chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
twirob chapter 24 . 10/16/2011
thanks so much! that was so funny and cute! are there any more? :D
677 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »