Reviews for Online Offline
BeLiEvEr10 chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Loving this story already, its extremly great... I love the chemistry between ECmusic and Bclassics, and the fact that they've never met but are really contajiously sweet towards eachother. Their banter, super cute. Cant wait to see what happens.
mattygirl10 chapter 11 . 4/23/2012
Yes! The truth comes out! I had a girl in my class in 9th (2006) grade. We were talking about the sun was millions of years old and she goes "But I thought the sun was only 2006 years old..." Sweetest girl, but a few fries short of a happy mean if ya know what I mean. Anyway, loving the story!
sincerely-liz0516 chapter 24 . 4/19/2012
... oh me geez, this was just wonderfull :) i loved it from begining to the very last outtake! it was just simple wonderfull :) this was and stil is one of my favs of all time (: thank u SOOO much for writting this fanfic :D
ShellzVampires chapter 25 . 3/18/2012
I love love your story:) it's the best:DD I hope u do more storys like this ;D
alice white chapter 22 . 3/13/2012
awesome story my mom only lets me revu at the end of the story
Maikenkatten chapter 25 . 2/18/2012
I spend a few days reading this story - actually i stayed up 'till later than late the first night, just couldn't let it go:)

I really enjoyed your very wellwritten story. You did a great job developping the characters. I very quickly stopped looking at them as Bella and Edward from Twilight. Ed and Bell in your story were strong enough characters to stand on their own - they even look different in my mind, than the original twilight personas.

i can't decide for my self, if i think the storyline progressed a little slow for my taste.. At points i did skip a few paragraphs wanting to cut to the case not really carring what Bella was wearing or what Jaspers birthdaycake looked like. But i do like a story with long chapters, which take their timee too let me get to know the characters.

You did such a great job on writing this story, that i have a hard time finding other fanfics to read. none of them are as good as this one:s
jryu0620 chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
BellaAndEdwardAndStelenaLover9 chapter 25 . 1/30/2012
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward got Married yay & i am happy that Bella & Edward have Two Beautiful kids
nastoletniacyganka chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
LOVE IT! Poland :)
katarina97 chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
i love this story
nicola gill chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
i love ur books and ur writting i have no critism for ur writtting i find it perfect and love all ur story lines i hope to enjoy this book and ur others
Coolgurl-twilightgirlXDXD chapter 22 . 12/26/2011
okay so the frist few chappters up till they were dating i absolutly loved lol they were really funny X) and they rest wazx like AWWWWWWW :) love this (Y)
IceChocolateTammy chapter 25 . 12/21/2011
Aww so sweet :)
scarletnight456 chapter 25 . 12/21/2011
lizzy is so adorable:]

haha esp with the "daddy yer drooling" lol

is there another outtake?

please say yes:]
steph A15 chapter 25 . 12/21/2011
loved this chapter it was really cute at the end
682 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »