Reviews for Online Offline
JustAmber chapter 8 . 1/30/2010
YAY (: Love, love, love it! Keep up the good work, it was so awesome that you did an immensely long chapter. Thanks, Amber, x
Mellifluousrill chapter 8 . 1/30/2010
Loved this chapter, gave me a good laugh. Can NOT wait for the next chapter, I absolutely love this story. It's great )
dvssdeath chapter 8 . 1/30/2010
great story! loving the story line, can't wait till they figuire out who each other are ;)

keep up the fantastic writing and update soon!
sexysportsbabe chapter 8 . 1/30/2010
I speeak for all the chapters I read. But I loved this chapter the most. I was practically bouncing on my seat while reading the story. Please, PLEASE continue writing and make them realize the truth WITHIN the next two chapter. Just joking. I also love a good cliff hanger. Although it frustrates me because it's bitin(filipino term for cliff hanger). Oh and let them explain what happened that night through their chats okay? Just suggesting...

WRITE ON!
cullenlover88 chapter 8 . 1/30/2010
can't wait to read the next chapter, that was a good one. update when you can.
Loulabelle chapter 8 . 1/30/2010
This is a phenomenal story and I've loved every minute which it took me to read it. Please UPDATE ASAP!
munekapilaree chapter 8 . 1/30/2010
this story is freakin' cool :) esp. the part when she called Alice powerpuff :) the chappies cominng!
youngandmature chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
Really good. It's a commonly used storyline but the writing is good. You definitely have talent as a writer and it's intriguing.

It's annoying how Bella's always like 'it was strange but I felt hostile towards Tanya'. She's like too much in denial about her feelings. I mean, as if she doesn't know. I think Edward should be less obvious about his feelings and jealousy. I like it when Bella does the chasing and Edward has the upper hand but regardless I do think he seems too obvious.

And Bella pissed me off when she got cut that he was hot and cold. I know the Halloween thing upset her but it's seriously not that big a deal considering how genuinely sorry he is. Edward should just be like 'I'm not going to chase you forever and play your games of trying to make me suffer. If your never going to forgive me then fine, but don't lead me on.'

Also, do you need a beta or anything?
veryblueberry chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
That was just too halarious! It was really funny! I like the Mike being nice thing & Bella getting jealous!
Draed chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
Great chapter! I especially enjoyed the pool game and the consolation prize. There should be more occasions where Bella surprises Edward, I like the surprised and open Edward more than the cocky side of him.

Keep it up!
zakisha chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
Tht was just too funny I loved it but I would love it better if they actually kissed so make tht soon plz hehe jk u take all the time u need but update soon plz
BabyBear08 chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
Cute chapter, I love B showing up E and the consolation prize :)
mjtonn chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
great chapter! cant wait til your next update!
lanigirl96003 chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
great chapter loved how she beat him ! cant wait till the next one !
Silentsole chapter 7 . 1/28/2010
Love the chapter and that your ot just hating oon people ini the story just to do it.
743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 .. Last Next »