Reviews for Online Offline
munekapilaree chapter 8 . 1/30/2010
this story is freakin' cool :) esp. the part when she called Alice powerpuff :) the chappies cominng!
youngandmature chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
Really good. It's a commonly used storyline but the writing is good. You definitely have talent as a writer and it's intriguing.

It's annoying how Bella's always like 'it was strange but I felt hostile towards Tanya'. She's like too much in denial about her feelings. I mean, as if she doesn't know. I think Edward should be less obvious about his feelings and jealousy. I like it when Bella does the chasing and Edward has the upper hand but regardless I do think he seems too obvious.

And Bella pissed me off when she got cut that he was hot and cold. I know the Halloween thing upset her but it's seriously not that big a deal considering how genuinely sorry he is. Edward should just be like 'I'm not going to chase you forever and play your games of trying to make me suffer. If your never going to forgive me then fine, but don't lead me on.'

Also, do you need a beta or anything?
veryblueberry chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
That was just too halarious! It was really funny! I like the Mike being nice thing & Bella getting jealous!
Draed chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
Great chapter! I especially enjoyed the pool game and the consolation prize. There should be more occasions where Bella surprises Edward, I like the surprised and open Edward more than the cocky side of him.

Keep it up!
zakisha chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
Tht was just too funny I loved it but I would love it better if they actually kissed so make tht soon plz hehe jk u take all the time u need but update soon plz
BabyBear08 chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
Cute chapter, I love B showing up E and the consolation prize :)
mjtonn chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
great chapter! cant wait til your next update!
lanigirl96003 chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
great chapter loved how she beat him ! cant wait till the next one !
Silentsole chapter 7 . 1/28/2010
Love the chapter and that your ot just hating oon people ini the story just to do it.
JustAmber chapter 7 . 1/28/2010
Are you trying to kill me? I love the storyline of this, it's amazing. But I have been waiting for over two weeks for a new chapter! It's really upsetting, please tell me there is one coming soon? Amber, x
kayla chapter 7 . 1/26/2010
i love your story :) pls update soon
EdwardneedIsaymore chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
“I would but then I would have to kill you.”- I would not be able to do that if his face was so close to mine. I'd probably be hyperventilating or something...

WIZARD OF OZ! YESS!

Bella's got it bad...automatically correcting Jake on Edward's hair colour! Such a great moment!

Ok ok I must admit Jake isn't too bad of a guy...even if he's Jacob. And that little wave & smirk at Edward did make me smile... ok fine it made me laugh... :P

How heartwarming, Bella's comment about Edward's safety. Moments like that are so bittersweet!

OH MY GOD! I HAD TO REREAD THAT MYSELF! THE POWERPUFF WORD! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! I AM NOW MORE CURIOUS THAN EVER WHAT EDWARD IS GONNA DO ABOUT THIS MATTER! GO DETECTIVE ON US? CONTINUE LIFE AS IT WERE? OH MY EDWARD!

Hope you have time to update soon! Though I know school's a tad busy atm...essay overload I swear
Hannah chapter 7 . 1/18/2010
the suspense is killing me. i keep expecting them to just figure it out. plz plz update soon i cheak everyday to see if it is updated yet. its so good and exciting
CinnamonKitty chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
Enjoyed this chapter immensely...so happy you are not going forward with a Bella/Jacob storyline...and that at some point Edward or Bella will figure out their connection...online and offline, so to speak! LOL!

Thanks!
elljayde chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
Think its great that Edward and Bella are starting to have feelings for each other in the real world. I hope Edward works it out soon and then doesn't tell Bella think her reaction at him knowing for a lot longer will be funny.
737 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 .. Last Next »