Reviews for Online Offline
JustAmber chapter 7 . 1/28/2010
Are you trying to kill me? I love the storyline of this, it's amazing. But I have been waiting for over two weeks for a new chapter! It's really upsetting, please tell me there is one coming soon? Amber, x
kayla chapter 7 . 1/26/2010
i love your story :) pls update soon
EdwardneedIsaymore chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
“I would but then I would have to kill you.”- I would not be able to do that if his face was so close to mine. I'd probably be hyperventilating or something...

WIZARD OF OZ! YESS!

Bella's got it bad...automatically correcting Jake on Edward's hair colour! Such a great moment!

Ok ok I must admit Jake isn't too bad of a guy...even if he's Jacob. And that little wave & smirk at Edward did make me smile... ok fine it made me laugh... :P

How heartwarming, Bella's comment about Edward's safety. Moments like that are so bittersweet!

OH MY GOD! I HAD TO REREAD THAT MYSELF! THE POWERPUFF WORD! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! I AM NOW MORE CURIOUS THAN EVER WHAT EDWARD IS GONNA DO ABOUT THIS MATTER! GO DETECTIVE ON US? CONTINUE LIFE AS IT WERE? OH MY EDWARD!

Hope you have time to update soon! Though I know school's a tad busy atm...essay overload I swear
Hannah chapter 7 . 1/18/2010
the suspense is killing me. i keep expecting them to just figure it out. plz plz update soon i cheak everyday to see if it is updated yet. its so good and exciting
CinnamonKitty chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
Enjoyed this chapter immensely...so happy you are not going forward with a Bella/Jacob storyline...and that at some point Edward or Bella will figure out their connection...online and offline, so to speak! LOL!

Thanks!
elljayde chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
Think its great that Edward and Bella are starting to have feelings for each other in the real world. I hope Edward works it out soon and then doesn't tell Bella think her reaction at him knowing for a lot longer will be funny.
VaMpLoVeR0890 chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
i love this story so far..and the chapter with the clowns had me cracking up for like at least ten minutes lol hope u put the next chapter up real soon ]
hPdC chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
love it , update asap
becca.malfoy.13x chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
LOVED IT! i still think they shuldve figured it out by now, but watevs...loved jake! (btw TOTALLY TEAM EDWARD!) cant wait for the next chapter! update soon plz

.cullen
sprazinko chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
This is good bet edward figures it out first that bella is bclassics
BabyBear08 chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
Great story, glad I found it. Cant wait to see hoe you develop E&B's relationship.
GuardianD chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
aw! soo cute! love this story!
DaisyBell2 chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
lol, very awesome chapter! cant wait for more! fire snuggles or whatever it was for me!
Mellifluousrill chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
Loved the chapter as always. I liked the part with Jake trying to make Edward jealous, that was good ; ). Making progress with the Powerpuff comment. Can't wait till they actually find out, that will be interesting.

Love, love, love this story and CAN NOT wait for the next chapters. I never want this story to end!

Please review quickly! I'll be praying for the school to lighten your workload. ; )
thesingingnorwegian chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
Great story! Edward's starting to figure things out, and I can't wait to see what happens in the future. Please update soon!
743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »