Reviews for Not Quite Grief
narutofan chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Well, that was sad but at the same time it make me fell happy, for Gaara :)
Deathcomessoon chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Maybe you should rate it T. It was a little intense for anyone younger. I personally loved reading this story. It was realistic and detailed. _
Yumetaka Kourui chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I like this... Gaara is the only character I read one-shots of, and this is one of the ones I've really liked. I'm keepin' it and I'll read it again sometime.
MorriganFearn chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I do love how you portray the bond between the siblings. It's well drawn, and marvelously complex. It's also nice to know, given the wealth of fics you've produced, that my fascination with the older Sabaku generation (the Yondi, Karura, and Yashamaru) is not the only one out there.

~ MF
Gaaras1Girl chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
This was REALLY good, I love how deep into their thoughts you went! You write amazing storys for the sand familey! I really hope to see more like these someday!
Gaara-frenzy chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
very awesome! XD
2insane2bgood chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Wow. This was slightly different from past Fourth Kazekage funeral fics, generally Temari is effected by his death, but overall glad to have Kankuro and Gaara. Usually all three viewpoints aren't shown either, so this was nice. It adds to Gaara rebuilding his relationship with his siblings. I sort of like Gaara's positions on the Kasekage's death: impassive. At least that's how I would describe it. Anways great sandsib fic as usual.
Lostgirlhere chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Another Saddy ..
lilsammywinchester chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
it was cute (this that the right word? lol sorry) good job