Reviews for Leah Clearwater: Through My Eyes
Apocalypse owner chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
awe update soon!
Rachel H xx chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
Thata an interesting choice, Re-name-me or Emmett

Emmett is like a big kid and whatever Leah says, he's not afraid to give her back the same crap or of her threatning to kick him. Clearwater style.

Re-name-me is a bitch, although id love to see her 'heart-broken' when she finds out about Jake and Leah.
KyleeMcCarthy chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
Really in love with all of your stories.

Love that you dont like Edward and or Bella because i think they have had enough air time :P

Cannot wait to find out who leah is in love with for this story. The suspense is killing me so please please update! :)

Your a great author so keep them coming! :)
fantasyessa chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I really, really love this! :)
GiggleJuice chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
Emily is such a delusional bitch if she thinks she a princess that Leah would forgive and babysit for free while the three of them lived it seems like Emily had a crush on Leah *eww* I thought she was Betty crocker with her little white picket fence, not Betty crocker mixed with sluts from the corner. If she really was sorry she would have rejected the bastard and told Leah. I love that she got the scars karmas a bitch :D don't think you can mess with the warrior with getting in trouble.

"I felt certain that she'd forgive me and would love me same as the others. " see proof that she is a delsional motherfucking home wrecking bitch.
thekouhaitoyoursenpai chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
update soon. i LOVE this! itz so sweet n i love the way u kept it secret. i wantd embry, but i cant say im disappointd w. nahuel. awwwww...altho mayb jus a little, lol. itz kool tho. UPDATE SOON! PWEASE!
gabycaldemeraz chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
*siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh* Paul, my Paul...is it because I KNOW that all you need is to be loved and that I KNOW for a FACT that if i gave you that love you would stop hurting and therefore stop hurting other, that I cannot stop melting for you? I dont care that you are a jerk, I know that most of it is just you guarding you beautiful heart.. :P ANYWAYS.. He is so full of himself " I was an impressionable and handsome little boy" ... he just HAD to add the handsome part didnt he? .. SEE i TOLD you he was beautiful "My Buddy Lee in the skin tight Dungarees! Lil' Lee-Lee, Lee, Bitchy Lee, Leeleekins, Leah-palooza!" .. love my Paul
gabycaldemeraz chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
ohhh tears in my eyes.. THIS is the FIRST time I see Sam and not hate him.. I started reading it because it was about Leah, but continued reading it because I think it says MORE about SAM that Leah.. the way he REALLY did love her and the fact that it probably hasn't easy for him.. i know that the Imprinting makes you stop loving anybody else, but he STILL remembered that he HAD loved her... it was REALLY NICE... and i LOVE how you ALWAYS end up joining Jake and Leah .. the way it HAD to be in the first place!

(or Leah and Paul, because they are explosive!, well the way YOU write them they are very beautiful to each other.. as friends but it always seem like something more)
Wolf lover chapter 6 . 8/17/2010
i love it! I cant wait for more its so gud!

I love ur stories girl there awesome hope you keep it up

Cuz girl you go talent! lol
Pixietoast chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
OMFG ANOTHER SIENFELD FAN? OMFG!
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
Love it can't wait to read the next part

update soon