Reviews for The Other Hunter Julie
Saiyuo12 chapter 20 . 7/20/2011
Great story.
Winchestergirl5 chapter 20 . 7/6/2011
Hi, I'm new to FanFiction and so I can't send private messages yet but I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this story. PLEASE update it. I actually go away and may not have a computer with me for three weeks so I was wondering if you'd possibly be able to update this story before Sunday morning? It's really amazing and I love the Julie and Dean really fell in love. And I love the whole 'Hunter coming back to save Julie' thing. It's very Charmed :)
Carver Edlund chapter 20 . 7/3/2011
i love this story so far! i cant wait for dean and julie to meet lisa and for more of dean and grown up hunter!
Bayoumom chapter 8 . 5/12/2011
I just ran across your story even though it was published in 2009. I'm a little late with a review, but I just gotta tell you-I'm enjoying the heck out of it.
sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 20 . 5/11/2011
I actually forgot about this story ontill I seen the update for this amazing chapter girl love future hunter he awesome so looking forward to Lisa coming into the story soon can't wait to see what Dean is going to be like with the witch should be fun hope you can update asap I need more :)
AmyLee22 chapter 20 . 5/11/2011
I forgot about this story! I'm so glad you updated it. I read the whole thing over and I love it so much. I hope Dean and hunter get along better. Please update
BookLover101 chapter 16 . 5/10/2011
I'm guessing you watch Charmed. LOL! I love that show, too.
adaddario chapter 20 . 5/10/2011
Miss this story! Thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/10/2011
Love love love! More asap
AprilC3604 chapter 20 . 5/10/2011
yayayayayayaya I LOVE THIS STORY! Still at the top of my list. I love Hunter. hes so Dean. I hope they get on good terms. i cant wait for lisa to show up. awesome job!
RomanticFantasy chapter 19 . 5/7/2011
I really like this story! You should update it :)
Dean Winchester's Play Thing chapter 19 . 10/18/2010
I LOVE IT! I love all your fanfictions! please update soon!
bjq chapter 19 . 6/18/2010
Will Hunter be able to help them defeat Lucifer? Will Julie live? Will Hunter change since he saved Julie for now? So many questions. Thank you for writing. I really like this story, please update soon
sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 19 . 5/30/2010
cant wait till you update this story really loved it :)
Vanexys chapter 19 . 4/23/2010
I figure that much about charmed but hey it works got me glue to it, so keep doing whatever you do

to get your mojo going.