Reviews for TROUBLE
shewolf2000 chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
Oh, I really like this story, particularly the level of detail you give. I hope you plan to continue it. I especially like your characterization of James, spot on I think. I like his parents too. I also like John; I read a lot of fics where he leaves and Remus is left with his mom. It's nice to see you change that up. Anyway, now that they are finally at Hogwarts I really hope you keep going. I especially look forward to seeing how you write Sirius.

Good job!
Anna
RuterDam chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
I really like this story, and I hope you haven't given up on it, cause it's great. Write more soon!
Slytherin Studios chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
I like your story, can't wait to find out what happens next.
anna012 chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
Updates? Please!
mystery muffin chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
i really like this story update soon :]
CrayonsPink chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
This is a wonderful story! I really, REALLY like it. I can't wait to see what happens next!
green-gremlin chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
Good story, looking forward to reading more. I wonder why Sirius gave him a dirty look?
Skittles713 chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
Wow... crazyyy! With Emma "coming back", but I like the way you did it. I can't wait to see how he makes warms up to Sirius. Keep up the good work!
Skittles713 chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
Awwwwwww. I love Remus and James. ) As well as James's parents. Keep up the good work.
Skittles713 chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
awwww. Cute. It's really well written and you're doing a great job. I love the way you are portraying them. )
Skittles713 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Wow.. I'm stunned. Poor Remus and his dad. ( I'm off to read more.
Jules chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
Really, really good story so far! You're very original, and you have done a great job of developing the oft neglected character of Remus Lupin. I really can't wait to see what you do with the rest of the characters, and I'm excited to meet the last Marauder, too ). Excellent job!

Cheers,

Jules
Plogop chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
Awww... When I started reading this, I thought it was already complete... but then I went for the "next" button, and it WASN'T THERE.

Update as soon as you can, please.
ChocolateRosePetals chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
very intense! more please )