Reviews for Blue and Green and Hazel
simpson-yaoi chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
i love this story, that amazing
FuchsiasAttic chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Oh wow this was lovely! Really in keeping with the characters, too. I loved it!
LSOP0531 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Love it!
Ai Linna-chan chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
wow this got all the tension of the movie right! seriously, you can feel the tension while reading it and let you breathless! I loved it!
speciallark chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
This is amazing.
Heather chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Oh, yes, that was beautiful, that was perfect. I just saw this movie last night and my only thought was finding something like what you've written. I wish I had something constructive to say, but I honestly can't think of anything that might need fixing. As sweet and heartbreaking and scary as the movie. Fantastic!

~Heather ( hotmail)
earthday chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This is gorgeous. Your writing style is just amazing! :3
Enid chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Oh... wow. I'm left completely speechless. ::wibbles:: PLEASE say you will write more O_O Your characterization, inner dialogue, and playful prose is just... PERFECT. These two were so in character that it was almost uncanny - like experiencing a movie playing out in my head. You are one hell of a talented writer! Do you by any chance have other pieces you've written or are planning to write? I am positively starved for slash fiction written by an author of a caliber such as yourself.
gonattsaga chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Kudos for you for writing the very first fic in this fandom! A really good one, too, in my opinion. I loved the raw feeling throughout the story, it seemed very IC - I hope you write more!
froyozensight chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I don't know whether to be sad or happy, but it sure makes sense in context of the movie!
Uncommon Pen chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
What made you think they needed to have sex with each other? It's sick. Is honest and pure respect not enough?
0mohni0 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I freaking LOVE YOU.

Not only are you an amazing writer (I loved the fic; I really, really did.) but you assured me that I'm not the only one crazy enough to write a Jesse/Bob fic.

(I couldn't help it; the sexual tension that surrounds them was ASKING for it.)

Haha, fanfiction is going to see it's second 'Assasination of Jesse' fic soon!
Anya chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I love that this is in second person!

Simply awesome
D.D.Darkwriter chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
How incredible this story is. Slightly hard to follow at times, yet I did enjoy it while it lasted. Thanks for making

something that certainly brought in my new year :D

-D.
juliette chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
so well written...

u perfectly gave words to that strange, ambiguous and strong appeal of Bob Ford in the movie...

thanx a lot for sharing!