Reviews for A Currently Titleless Crossover
JasperSelene Moonridge chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
but, but i've read abarat, comforts carrion. "its ok if ur g-ma is evil..."

on a more serious side, i love this its hilarious!
Lexisrush chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
please wont you write again, i'm missing this fanfic!
Annelien chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
Wow dude this is good,Wow I love this, it’s so awesome, usually I'm all negative about people’s fanfic’s but this one, wow, I love it, but why did Fang die, again, he’s like the best there, how about a little plot turn where he comes back or something, pleeeeeease! And as for Abarat I actually read the first book I think, the one where Candy (hehe funny name) went to Abarat for the first time, it’s a really good book and now you made me want to read it again, but again I love the nameless cross over game show thing. I have my own blog, sorta a Maximum Ride inspired thing, anyway you should check it out and maybe think about creating a blog or something yourself(this is a really good idea and you can totally be a game show host!), you really know how to ‘talk’, something most of these fanfic writers unfortunately can’t do, so write on!

Oh the blogs URL thing is .com, I kinda need followers or just people to comment actually, well I hope I can someday write as good as you.

~Annelien~

PS Fang did come back from the dead once so maybeeee, i'm just saying, lolz!
FrozenFragile chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
AWESOME! :D I actually laughed out loud at the thought of a DS death-match between Snape and Carrion. Now I'll have quite interesting dreams about that.

Ari's so annoying.

Gimli's song is cool too. 'Magical elfin prince'...

I'm a little scared for Mimi, though.

Bye-bye Fang...

Hm... Cool shoes. :D Update soon.
FrozenFragile chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
Ha! I love it. :) Just two things this time.

1:) Don't kill Carrion off. Please.

2:) Death.

3:) You need a title. :D

Yes that's three.
The Real Mark chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
ms. l and mr. T. goodbye :D
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
I think an all-out death match between Carrion and Snape at the end would be funny. :)
StupidIsMyMiddleName chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
utterly amazing!

write more! (if you kill the maximum ride, abarat or harry potter charachters first i WILL SHOOT YOU IN THE FOOT.
Green Cows Eat Grass chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
omg that was good cannot wait but why coudnt u put fred in?
Beans chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Haha Bread...I love it. It's awesome. Now I officially need to a) reread the Gregory books and b)start the Maximum ride series. This is hilarious. .
FrozenFragile chapter 1 . 9/10/2009