Reviews for A Little Old Lady in Leningrad
ZenaraTheDragon chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Zenara: ...Well-
Enterprise: The Enterprise disapproves. :( I disapprove. I DISAPPROVE.
Zenara: (I only read the first half :/) Their arguments about the technobabble stuff were well done, but you could have written in their accents a little bit. I do like technobabble, it's fun. :)
Enterprise: ...AUGH
Zenara: Well, you've managed to traumatize a starship! :D Points for that! (I know, don't like, don't read, but I did like the technobabble and match of wills. Just not the rest. )
FluffieBunniekins chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This was so SWEET. 3
This is my Star Trek OTP, and the lack of fic for it is truly saddening.
Inkflower16 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
yeah ! nice fic ! :) go on like this !
Chromonal chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I cannot describe. Words have failed. And even if they hadn't had failed, no words would be good enough for... for this... Incredibly awesome, interesting, smart, sexy, almost totally realistic fic.

No, I'm fucking serious; the techy terms you added, the small little argument between Scott and Chekov, the way the story slowly transitioned from petty fights to love as if it wrote itself...

You're just awesome.
laurose chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
That was most enjoyable. You've certainly converted me. Could you tell me the other two stories?

And even better, write more for this pairing. Please?
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Hurray! Scotty/Chekov TOS! I loved it, and TTwT made me a Scotty/Chekov shipper too. ;D

~Fern Rose
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Halleluia, finally a fic about my pairing! And I agree, Chekov is a BAMf for drinking vodka straight. XD
Iska chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
To be honest I am not a slash fan but there was lots in this I REALLY liked. The characterisation of Chekov and Scotty was excellent and the interaction between them before they started getting it on was really intriguing. I loved the way he called him a 'cruel little Russian'! If it only took 2 days to write then get on and write some more!
Nimue I Am chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Oh, fun. : ) I always thought that these two should have more than a little in common. That scene with them in the bar has always been one of my favourites from the old Trek episodes. After a long term of intimacy, would their accents begin to meld? Scotty with a Russian brogue and Chekov speaking Scrussian?

Your dialogue flows nicely and Scotty's tendency to put everything into engineering terms like "pneumatic warmth" makes me laugh. Thanks for the entertainment.
talk-ape chapter 1 . 9/14/2009