Reviews for When One Door Closes Another One Opens
Keeper of Oz chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
Gage and Sydney are two of my favorite characters ever. I think you have a great story idea here.

There are a number of typos, that make reading it a little hard. Some of your sentence structure is a little unclear/hard to follow whose talking or acting.

I really would like to read more of your work.
jazphace chapter 7 . 11/16/2011
Can't wait to read about the new pregnancy and Syd giving birth to a boy or girl.
mssilenthorse chapter 7 . 11/15/2011
very good as someone who has lost a baby (mine was stillborn) this story is great thank you and i hope you update soon.
Lover of Reid chapter 6 . 10/12/2011
That was great. It will take time but they will get over the loss. I hope you decide to restart new chapters, this story is really great.
Lover of Reid chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
That was good. Poor Sydney and Gage for losing their baby. She would have been a very pretty baby girl.
Lover of Reid chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
Oh my god that was great. When Gage finds out that Sydney was the one that the robbers kept with them he is going to flip and be completely pissed off.
Lover of Reid chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
It says that it was 2 months later when Sydney was to find out the sex of the baby, if she was 6 weeks pregnant when she first found out, then 2 months later would be around 14 weeks, thats too early to find out the sex of the baby, you usually find out the sex at 5 months. Other than that the chapter was great. I hope that both Sydney and the baby are ok, and its nothing serious.
Lover of Reid chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Leave it to a four year old to overhear the news and to break it to everyone else for Gage and Sydney. I like how Alex choked on her water when Angela asked what pregnant was. It was funny. I can't believe Walker took her question so well. Trivette's was one that you would expect from him. I can't believe he didn't try and start a bet with Walker or something.
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
That was great. I can't believe that Sydney thought that Gage would be mad at her. Its not really her fault alone that she got pregnant, he helped. I can't wait to see Alex, Trivette, and Walker's reactions to their news.
mssilenthorse chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
is there more where is it oh my that is so good thank you i was crying
moviemom44 chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
You have done an outstanding job of capturing the utter despair of losing a child, as well as the differences in how mothers and fathers grieve that loss and the misunderstandings that can sometimes come from those differences. I like that you are letting them tell each other how they feel, which is different from the way these two are often portrayed. One or both of them is usually reluctant to talk about their feelings, which makes for good drama, but can be very frustrating to read! Keep up the good work.

Peace,

Wendie
slicky chapter 6 . 6/13/2010
please have a next chapter i want to know what happen with sydeny and gage
sydandgage4ever chapter 6 . 5/20/2010
i love it and more syd and gage and syd try to hurt her self and gage helping her thourgh it and have syd and gage more in love
Kary G chapter 6 . 5/19/2010
I love it! love it! love it! I wonder what will happen next, although I feel sad for Syd and Gage but I know they'll get through this. Keep up the good work.

XOXO,