Reviews for Obsessive Danny Disorder
NoraTraydon chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Loved chapter 4! :3
Sam.L.Manson chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
! WILL YOU DO A SEQUEL! I am bursting through the seams with ideas HOW ABOUT FOR THE FOLLOW UP:

sam says she has to go home and leaves then danny follows her and sees her crying in her room so he comforts her and hence the romance and kisses start there! !

U
OnFireGeek chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
aw
Barbara chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Wow Sam was lucky that Danny didn't notice her calling him Dan. I am just saying that because since Dan is the name of his evil future self, I don't think he will appreciate or tolerate her calling him Dan.
TheLonerWriter chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
wow soooooo adorableeeeee omgggggggg ! AWESOME i think i am inlovewithyouwriting'yourandawesomewr'iter
TheLonerWriter chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
awwwwwww
DannySamLover20 chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
nice! :) please keep going!
Sleeping Kangaroo chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
Lovely...
Miasaki chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
I loved teh fourth one, I can relate to the secritive thing... I mean, it's just so fun!
PalladiumPoison chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
YAY REJOICE! (does a little jig)
PalladiumPoison chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
oh were did she go
dreamscholar chapter 4 . 9/11/2009
these are all pretty good, but im confused. are they connected? that au chapter really threw me off, but it was still really good.
PunkMichPhantom chapter 4 . 9/11/2009
Aw, these were pretty good one-shots, whether they were finished or not. I thought the one with Doomed was pretty clever at the beginning. I was thinking at the end of the first one, "Aw, wasn't that a happy ending?" and then it was as if she were going to kill him. I laughed so hard... Not like, creepy, I just thought it was funny. But anyway, awesome job! I loved it! :D