Reviews for Island Holiday from Hell
love100008 chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
its good..update soon
mystripedskirt chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
I hope pervy Bella does come out to play! Ha, glad these two finally met. Can't wait to see some good JB action. I adore Em/R as well.
Kitsanken chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
Whe! Jasper makes his much awaited appearance! Looks like things just might heat up quickly between the two since their minds seems to be heading in the same direction already. Hopefully Bella's crappy luck with Edward won't get in the way of true happiness.

As always, looking forward to the next chapter (and bemoaning the fact that I haven't mastered typing hunched over sideways without massive typos that require way too much backspacing! Some day soon I shall replace my poor half-dead computer that has both a working screen and keyboard).
TheLadyKT chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
Go victoria!
thinkb4uact chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
Love the fact that Edward is getting kicked out and losing all the money. Bella is lucky to have Rose & Emmett. I really am enjoying your story.
Mrs.Monster chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
Aw...Em is so sweet, I'm really loving this and can't wait to read the next chapter...hopefully soon :-)
annabell2009 chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
love it please please update soon
kills zombies for fun chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
i like your story, i hope you update soon.
thinkb4uact chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
I hope Bella sis takes Edward for all he worth. Get story line. I love how Emmett and Rose are so helpful and friendly to Bella.
Kitsanken chapter 3 . 9/23/2009 on legs being the much awaited glimpse of Jasper? (Yes, I'm rather anxious for his arrival!)

Even though it's a really crappy thing to be going through, Bella is doing marvellous at coping. Love the line about the cat. *snickers*

Every once in a while during the long and often frustrating road called life we come across people who are pure hearted and genuine...I'm thinking Emmett and Rosalie are two of those types of people. Bella's very lucky to have met them by chance...with their support and the support of her sister, she'll be just fine. Not that it won't be a tough and bumpy road, but with her attitude she'll come out of top.

I can't wait to see Jasper's story. I'm pretty much on the edge of my seat waiting (checking my email for the story alert to let me know another chapter is available with almost frightening'd think I have no life outside of waiting for updates! *laughs* ) I'll even admit to looking forward to more about Jake the monster dog. *grinz*

Looking forward to the next instalment with bated breath.
Bella91388 chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
That's more like it! *Evil smile and pat on the back* Take all that Ediboy's got.
PurpleOrchid85 chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
Interesting... Hope to see more soon!

mauralee88 chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
Good so far.

Wondering when Bella's story is going to come out...assuming she hasn't told Emmett and Rose yet (or did I miss that).

Good for Bella deciding to take charge, hoping Jasper "helps" her adjust to her new life.
ttaylor.marie chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
:D sexy Emmett.

Can't wait for some Jasper!

Thanks for updating! (:
Bella91388 chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
Wouldn't she want a divorce? And if he took away all her money and crap, that'd be a total lawsuit.
486 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 Next »