Reviews for Island Holiday from Hell
kills zombies for fun chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
i like your story, i hope you update soon.
thinkb4uact chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
I hope Bella sis takes Edward for all he worth. Get story line. I love how Emmett and Rose are so helpful and friendly to Bella.
Kitsanken chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
Hehe...sex on legs being the much awaited glimpse of Jasper? (Yes, I'm rather anxious for his arrival!)

Even though it's a really crappy thing to be going through, Bella is doing marvellous at coping. Love the line about the cat. *snickers*

Every once in a while during the long and often frustrating road called life we come across people who are pure hearted and genuine...I'm thinking Emmett and Rosalie are two of those types of people. Bella's very lucky to have met them by chance...with their support and the support of her sister, she'll be just fine. Not that it won't be a tough and bumpy road, but with her attitude she'll come out of top.

I can't wait to see Jasper's story. I'm pretty much on the edge of my seat waiting (checking my email for the story alert to let me know another chapter is available with almost frightening obsession...you'd think I have no life outside of waiting for updates! *laughs* ) I'll even admit to looking forward to more about Jake the monster dog. *grinz*

Looking forward to the next instalment with bated breath.
Bella91388 chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
That's more like it! *Evil smile and pat on the back* Take all that Ediboy's got.
PurpleOrchid85 chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
Interesting... Hope to see more soon!

PO85
mauralee88 chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
Good so far.

Wondering when Bella's story is going to come out...assuming she hasn't told Emmett and Rose yet (or did I miss that).

Good for Bella deciding to take charge, hoping Jasper "helps" her adjust to her new life.
ttaylor.marie chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
:D sexy Emmett.

Can't wait for some Jasper!

Thanks for updating! (:
Bella91388 chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
Wouldn't she want a divorce? And if he took away all her money and crap, that'd be a total lawsuit.
Kitsanken chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
Awesome! Good for Bella. I don't know if I'd have the courage to make the decision she did...but, it's so much better to move forward rather than wallow in self pity.

I have to admit that I honestly thought Jasper was at the other end of the Jake's leash and was slightly disappointed when it was only Emmett (not that I don't love "Brother Bear"). It was great that Bella was able to make friends after the B.S. that she just went through...especially friends that were able to plant the seed of the possibility of starting over. Reinventing herself is going to be great for her. I just hope she takes her ex to the cleaners for what he did to her. (I wonder if she can file for divorce without being present for it...and if she can, I hope she takes him for everything he has and then some. *evil smirk* )

Looking forward to Jasper's introduction and their first meeting.
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I vote for continuing...especially if you plan on making Assward pay for, well, being an ass.
ttaylor.marie chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Handsome face with big blue eyes and dimples?

:D Now I can't wait for more.

Jasper/Bella FTW!
GrayGreenEyes chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
too cute
Generation-Klutz chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I like it so far. The storyline seems really great. Can't wait to read more.
Kitsanken chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Interesting beginning. I look forward to seeing how Bella finally makes her way home with no money, no passport, no ID...nothing. I certainly wouldn't want to be in her position...ever. (I wonder if Alice will figure out what happened once Bella doesn't show up...and will she actually do something about it?)

I don't suppose the massive canine might be Jacob? *snickers*