Reviews for Island Holiday from Hell
wendy1969 chapter 24 . 6/27/2011
PLEASE, I AM BEGGING YOU

PLEASE UPDATE
ButterballBabe chapter 24 . 6/18/2011
great story i wish you would have finished it
IzzyVlad chapter 24 . 6/11/2011
Just started reading and I love it! I really hope you update soon.
MaryMary123 chapter 19 . 5/31/2011
assward is not quite strong enough for him. Hitting and kicking women. YUK
MaryMary123 chapter 14 . 5/31/2011
Edward is really bad.. no good qualities in him.
MaryMary123 chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
I know this is old, but good story. Edward is awful. HE was a better vamp. LOL

A doctor beating people up is rather odd.
XxPixiePowerxX chapter 24 . 5/15/2011
i love this story so far ... can we say psycho Eddie ... man he needs some shock therapy or something
Mistress Vixen101 chapter 19 . 3/5/2011
awsomme
foxylady1on1 chapter 24 . 1/19/2011
wow love it x
fanicki chapter 24 . 1/15/2011
please update soon...

want to see how you end it all.
Zannna chapter 23 . 1/14/2011
I going to try to do this criticism 'constructively' but we'll see. I'm not trying to be mean, but here goes: I think you should either remove the rape in the hospital, and just have Edward try to kill her, or actually deal with it in the plot. You have her being raped, and then having vigorous sex within a week of each other. Not cool, not real, in fact I find it offensive. If you're going to put a rape into this story you need to deal with it. Rape isn't something you can just toss in, and forget about. Having her on top isn't anywhere near enough of a concession to her trauma. I think the story would be fine without the rape. In fact I really love this story, as a previous review will attest. If you're going to have a rape in the story you need to change the story to reflect her recovery. Leaving it like this trivializes rape, like it's something that happens, like a sprained wrist, that you can get over easily. Please consider my point of view when continuing this story. Best wishes.
Zannna chapter 19 . 12/22/2010
"You are my wife!"

Holy Crow! I got chills when he said that! It was like 'that is my car' or 'that is my dog' like a wife is a possession. I never got that point so thoroughly as in this chapter. I have seen, heard, read about men treating their wives like an object, property, but here it just really hit home. He has no regard for her as anything other than his property. It's so cold. I'm a feminist so that just really knocked me in the kisser. If my dad had ever treated my mom like that, she would have castrated him! Well if there was anything left of him after his children were done with him... I have to get back to the rest of the chapter now. I stopped here to review cause it effected me so greatly. Amazing work!
dvlangl9299 chapter 24 . 11/17/2010
Just finished reading what you have here so far. LOVE this story.. Hope you update it soon!
wholockian-obsessor chapter 24 . 11/10/2010
One hell of a story. But you need to update missy! I love all that you have done with the plot, so keep it up!

Always

Jade Crystal
WorshipTheLight LiveForTheTwi chapter 24 . 10/23/2010
YOU HAVE GOT TO FINISH THIS STORY!

This is great my favorite chap is when Bella was running around the damn house. My favorite line, 'who the fuck gave her crack'. Seriously that was hilarious.

Please finish this.