Reviews for The Dead of Night
Fionamoi chapter 1 . 1/2
this is sooooo cute! :3
thank you for writing such a wonderful piece of art!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Beautiful!
nayin chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
"sigh" another fanfic post DH that its ginny who made the first move...hate it
Miss Millie chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Hello,

Change the name and keep writing! Very good.
Alex009 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Duuuuuude, so good! And I have a feeling that the person was Hermione. If Harry's at the burrow, wouldn't Hermione be too? Anyways, so freaking good, and that last line was perfect!
KKK3 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
i get why this is one of your favorites! i loved it! It was cute, and sooo Harry and Ginny! i love post battle oneshots where they get together again! (especially if family reactions are included)
hrgirl chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I absolutely love this :)
KMH1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
After reading your a/n I wasn't sure what to expect, but this was great. :) I liked your portrayal of Ginny and Harry and how she is blunt, and he very unsure of how to talk to her. This is a fun little one-shot. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Rani Jashalithie chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
LOVED IT.

beautiful, lovely.
Jenn222 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Love! I especially liked the part when Ginny was like you know what also has a ring to it? Crucio. Haha. So cute, funny and just good.

Peace. Love. Chocolate.

Jenn
Flamingo917 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
First off, I liked how you put simply "J.K. owns the world." Which she does- muggle and Wizarding. Second, the way you portrayed Ginny and Harry I thought was pretty accurate. They both would act that way- especially Harry being slow. i don't think Ginny would have let him wait that long to come back to her, though. She seems like the one who would take charge and just go after him if he was acting stupid.
lizlovegood12 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Sooo sweet! Loved it! Who was it? Who was the person that saw them? I think you should continue it!
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Great story, and a great kiss! One thing, though...Ginny's name is Ginevra. Thanks for writing! :)
Becky D Studio chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
LOL LOVED IT! I gotta wonder who the retreating footsteps belonged to though :P
ginny evans chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
hahaha this story left me smiling!