Reviews for Always You
Roni Stevie James chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
That was intense. Loved it. Do more. Please.
ravenclawgirl27 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
There aren't nearly enough fics which touch upon Hermione's own jealousy and feelings of possessiveness when it comes to Ron. And yet she most certainly possesses these traits! Thanks for this ficlet :)

Your Ron is just so sexy. Their make up sex was smouldering as always ;)
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Great little fic, love it!

:D
Riverlander chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
omg, i really liked this! i thought it was so cute bc i feel like hermione is just like me. i think that bc i have bitchy moments and i always blame other people for my faults, which i believe i am not the only bitch who does that. lmao. but i thought this story was so sweet and cute. Brilliant!
Sylarfan chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Simply delish!
R.W. plus me chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
This was really good, I think you portrayed Ron and Hermione and their lives after they have children really well!

I read your profile, and you said you're a Ron/Hermione shipper. I'm writing a story for them called "Right Here" and I was wondering if you'd like to read it? Thanks!

RW plus me
wordsmithsonian chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I love this fic so much! I think you've been very true to their characters, and I just love the family element. Excellent work as usual!
kyokunsfav chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
loved it! so good. btw, checked yur profile, i effing love tht harry potter musical. flipping hilarious :]. but ya, adore yur story.
evenifitsnotme chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
A MA ZING! I absolutely loved it! Very well written and super sweet and sexy :)
DistrictThirteenTribute chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
i love this story! the great thing is this might actually happen! cuz im pretty sure hermione would never get over ron being with lavender. this is great! keep writing more stories!
yesim chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Loved it :) I wasn't going to review to be honest but I went to view your profile and you were so sweet so I had to do it..I totally feel the same about Ron and Hermione other ships are just gross or stupid..Thank you for the amazin one shot though it could be more than that :D
HermioneGrangerTwin chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Lovely. Absolutely wonderful!

~HGT
lachambre11 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I CAN'T BELIEVE I HADN'T READ THIS STORY!

*breathes*

Now that that's out of the way, let me tell you - this story was simplu delicious. There are no words, only that I'm quite sorry my ex-boyfriend is living in another city right now ;)

Very sexy, sweet and fun Mama. As everything you write. Loved it!
silverbirch chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
An excellent story! The argument at the start was very well done and so true to life. Once women get an idea in their heads...well!

The resolution was very good too. Highly erotic without being smutty.
CastleVikkiHP chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
That is great. I loved it. I loved how you showed even after all the years that have passed since Hogwarts both are still jealous of Lavender and Vicktor.