Reviews for The Message
dh2930 chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
I am liking the suspense and looking forward to hearing the whole Eliot-backstory about why he tortured that man. Obvioulsly Eliot still has all his body parts, so what did this guy do to him?
dr3 chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
This is such a good story. ;p Love this fierce, loyal & sexy Eliot. It was way brutal his description of what he did to Roskin's father. But, sounds like the evil-dude had it coming. Alas, this story is incomplete. Guess RL got in the way. Hope you plan to return to writing as I totally love this story. Write-On! ;p
KarshaJo chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
Hi, just wondering if you plan on finishing this story? Apart from a few errors here & there, it's quite good & I would love to know how it ends. :)
Disoriented11 chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
Ok, I know you haven't updated this in a while but I was shifting through Fanfiction, found it and LOVED it! Heck I even went and read some of your other stories as well! I really like your style of writing as well as how you portray the characters and set up the plot.

I'm anxious to hear more about the back story behind Roskin as well as just the team hanging out in Eliot's safe house.

So I know this hasn't been updated since 2009 but I just want to let you know that I loved it and if you did ever update it again, I would get a goofy smile and pretend hug you over the internet.
TheNaggingCube chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
Are you going to come back and finish this one. I like it and would love to see it finished.

Of course we need to know what happened to Eliot to make him do that to a man ... a monster.

LOVE Sophie knowing how to wait and help Eliot.
BookLover223 chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
I would love it if you continued this syory
A. Elisabeth chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
I just discovered this and can only say I hope you update soon. The part about the team hiding at Eliot's safe house seems like it has great potential to help either add to or resolve some of the personal mysteries you've developed for him, which I like.

I'll agree that the end of this chapter felt a bit rough but only because of the caliber of the latest assassin attempt. As much as I liked the interact-and-allow-him-to-live part, he didn't feel like "enough" of a threat for Eliot, which I think slowed down the otherwise great suspense you've been maintaining. Try to get that back, and you'll be on again.
Purplehonor chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
Please please update. Great story so far - please continue!
JadeAlmasy chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
Hey Another Awesome chapter! :D

I loved the line "Nate was a little annoyed after all his running and very manly screaming (obviously) that Eliot actually had the gall to laugh when he saw the attacker. The attacker wasn’t too happy about it either.

“You’re coming after me? You? Really? You know I think I’m actually a little insulted.""

I laughed hard at that, cuz i can totally see that happening on the show! Great job on that.

I also liked how Eliot at the end told the guys that were tailing him to leave town, so that they wouldnt get killed. with every chapter you capture more and more of Eliots true character and you are also staying true to the shows portrail of the character. and the same can be said for the other characters also, you are doing a great job on them!

Cant wait to see how everyone is going to get along in the house! I just know that Parker and Hardison are going to get into sum massive trouble! lol

Keep up the Awesome work!

Jade
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
now i really want to know what happened to eliot!
CrazyForCas chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Haven't read past the first chapter yet but I sure hope Eliot isn't Evil in this . . . *Pout* I guess I'll have to keep reading to find out.
Meatball42 chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
Don't worry, you didn't make Eliot too evil. Like Sophie said, we know he wouldn't do something like that unless the other guy did siomething worse first. It'll pan out completely realistically as long as you make whatever thjat guy did significant enough.

Sophie's trying to provoke Eliot definitely seems like something she would do if she thought it was needed. II'm glad that she was gentle and didn't push him too far. That seems in-character as well seeing as she's pretty tactful most of the time.

Oh! I can't wait to see what happens next! Eliot's right; thye type of people Hardison can't fin are the ones to be worried about. I hope none of those people are good enough to get to Boston before they can get back to Nate's place... Can't wait! Great story so far, loving it!
NicoRobin009 chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
Love the story! I can't wait for the next chapter.
GuiltyPleasuresAndDeadlySins chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
Villified? Not a chance. I can picture him being somewhat anguished as he's letting all that out. I still want to know what Vyacheslav did that made Eliot DO all that stuff, but I don't see him as the villain...

Please update soon? Please?
JadeAlmasy chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
Great job on this chapter! I think that for this type of story and the events that you have goin on here, you are doing an excellent job in portaying Eloit. He is very believeable to me in this story, Great job!

Cant wait to see what happens next!

Jade