Reviews for His And Her Relationship
Yuukinna chapter 17 . 5/21
I can not put into words how much I loved this fic, but I'll try to write some little thing because I think you deserve it. Firstly, CONGRATULATIONS! Seriously, you write very well! Your understanding of the characters is magnificent (better than the author's own ...), your writing is engaging, your story is delightful! Well, I do not know what to say, how to put into words how it was this reading of a true masterpiece, careful about the theme of the age difference, the prejudices, changes of feelings and acceptance, are so many emotions that I felt during reading *sighs*
All I have to say is thank you for this wonderful experience - even if you do not enter the site any more and do not see it - thank you with all my heart for gifting us with such a wonderful and flawless story. I'm delighted with your writing, honestly!
Thank you again, congratulations for the talent!
FunnyEasyMe chapter 17 . 9/6/2016
That was awesome! I don't think you'll ever read this but believe me I started reading this story 2 years ago and lost track in between and now that I have finally completed it, it feels great! That was a really nice wrap, felt perfect, not too incomplete or too much to take in just simple future. I really liked this story it was a bit different to see older Rukia and younger Ichigo and I like the plot and storylineitself. You did a great job keep it up! It was a nice experience...!
MisakiXRevive chapter 7 . 2/14/2016
You're messing up the tenses at some parts. It kind of hurts to read "But you promise you'll come with us" for example. Other than the fact that you should try to better your grammar I have no issues. I like the story.
MisakiXRevive chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Yes! Finally a fanfic where Rukia is older!
hinataellis chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
wow its gud
withoutManga chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
I just wanna say I love your story so much, everything is great...I admire the most the way you sketch situation and character's mood, how Ichigo realized his love for rukia and how rukia fight agianst her emotion
DeletedAccount192470 chapter 17 . 3/18/2013
Beautiful story! Great job. :)
ichiruki497 chapter 17 . 11/7/2012
i love this story it made me cry lol im so glad they got together that was absolutely a happy ending ever ! luv ichiruki 4 ever !
purplepam chapter 17 . 9/22/2012
A really cute story! Loved Byakuya's perspective!
purplepam chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
why is ichigo calling rukia nee chan? it makes me feel dirty!
purplepam chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
5 years difference between Rukia and Ichigo? An the fact that she's taller than him is play on how shes shorter than him right? You genius,you!
Cisusi chapter 17 . 8/12/2012
This was precious! I loved it, I loved it, I really did :)

Thank you for writing!
w.cyan chapter 17 . 7/7/2011
fantastic, yeah pedho is one of the thing anti ichiruki reason to refuse them, but you made them completely beautiful, love it:)
Deyoki chapter 17 . 7/5/2011
Wow. Wow. WOW! Excellent story! I just purely loved it!
scarlett00002 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I really liked this story and I like your writing style.