Reviews for His And Her Relationship
hinataellis chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
wow its gud
withoutManga chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
I just wanna say I love your story so much, everything is great...I admire the most the way you sketch situation and character's mood, how Ichigo realized his love for rukia and how rukia fight agianst her emotion
Shizza24 chapter 17 . 3/18/2013
Beautiful story! Great job. :)
ichiruki497 chapter 17 . 11/7/2012
i love this story it made me cry lol im so glad they got together that was absolutely a happy ending ever ! luv ichiruki 4 ever !
purplepam chapter 17 . 9/22/2012
A really cute story! Loved Byakuya's perspective!
purplepam chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
why is ichigo calling rukia nee chan? it makes me feel dirty!
purplepam chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
5 years difference between Rukia and Ichigo? An the fact that she's taller than him is play on how shes shorter than him right? You genius,you!
Cisusi chapter 17 . 8/12/2012
This was precious! I loved it, I loved it, I really did :)

Thank you for writing!
w.cyan chapter 17 . 7/7/2011
fantastic, yeah pedho is one of the thing anti ichiruki reason to refuse them, but you made them completely beautiful, love it:)
Deyoki chapter 17 . 7/5/2011
Wow. Wow. WOW! Excellent story! I just purely loved it!
scarlett00002 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I really liked this story and I like your writing style.
JDH1080 chapter 10 . 12/24/2010
This is a good story, no doubt about that, though im a little disapointed in it, i feel that it could be much longer, for one thing the time skips are a little too frequent, why not write a little about their childhood, i mean the first chapter is them meeting then you go three years into the future, why not write a little bit of the events that happened in that time, how ichigo and rukia became friends, and also after Misaki died, why not write some of the events of how Rukia helped Ichigo and his family, cause i know that it aint easy to get over the death of a loved one, im sure that you could do so much more with this story, overall its good, but i think that you probably should have wrote a bit more of their childhood.
riveting tale chap chapter 17 . 3/25/2010
haha i loled at the ending XD
Aitzuri chapter 17 . 3/23/2010
Just wanted to say that I absolutely loved your story! I read it all without stopping :P Your English is very good, and i like your writing style too XD you had me completely hooked and I hope I can read some other fics in the future -
kororon chapter 17 . 3/6/2010
I was a bit surprised when I found out that you're a fellow Indonesian, because you write quite well. Can't say the same about other writers even the English native speaker ones. There are quite a few grammar mistakes here and there, but they did not detract from my reading experience, so kudos to you.