Reviews for The Kindness of Semi Strangers
Demon-lover345 chapter 6 . 1/6
I love this story. I can't stop laughing it's so good. Please keep updating I can't Waite to see what happens next.
FMHC chapter 11 . 9/11/2015
I really love this story! I hope it will continue some day as it's one of the sweetest C/B stories I've found so far. No angsty drama and a perfect combo of fluff and lemons! )
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2015
Since you asked so nicely, here's your review! Or more like I'm just dropping in to tell you I still looove your story!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/21/2015
I'm really loving your story!
Goldielover chapter 11 . 2/27/2015
Enjoying this one thoroughly. Really hope the author comes back to update some day.
squalloogal chapter 11 . 2/4/2015
I'd love to read more of this. Get better.

SQ
Laurie143 chapter 11 . 12/1/2014
Please update really soon I really want to know what happens next!:)
queenofcamelot123 chapter 11 . 9/16/2014
love this story hope you can continue it soon
tanseynz chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
This is FUN! I hope you continue.
r99smith chapter 11 . 4/25/2014
Hi, i just found this story and enjoyed the posted chapters. I do hope you continue the story at some point.
liz chapter 11 . 12/6/2013
Please please continue
liz chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
3 fave story on fan fiction 3
remeyqueen74 chapter 11 . 11/9/2013
Please update this amazing story I love Bella and Carlisle
catjumped1 chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
I just stumbled onto your story and really enjoyed what you have written so far. I was sorry to hear of your illness and hope you are doing much better now. Hopefully we will have an update soon?
dinopoodle chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
I can not wait for halloween in your story. But I do have a question hasn't bella been a bit safe. No injuries for a while now. Come on give a but of klutz bella, (being the same type of person myself it makes me feel a bit better about that lol.)