Reviews for A New Gohan
mr popo chapter 8 . 7/1
... See, this is why I should read stories all the way through before I review. It was a fun ride while it lasted, hope you eventually find time to write again.
mr popo chapter 5 . 7/1
I know this is redundant due to the chapter count, but... Fuck it.
I actually really like Super Saiyan 3 being that tiring at first. By the time we see Goku use it, he'd had it for a few weeks at least, and he was dead so he didn't have to worry about fatigue. Gotenks was a fusion, son the same rules don't apply to him, and all other SS3s are non-canon.
Dratias chapter 8 . 12/29/2015
Man I am LOVING this fanfic! It's EXACTLY what I've been trying to find for ages now! I can never find a good Gohan high school with all of the requirements that I've been trying to find.

Those requirements being:
1. NO saiyaman with those thrice-damned poses and that idiotic outfit.. god that was a disgrace to every Gohan fan in existence..

2. A more serious, kind of badass Gohan instead of a stuttering, hide-behind-a-mask Gohan.. You did a seriously awesome job writing your version of Gohan's personality, I LOVE it! And when he said no to Videl asking him questions.. All I could think of was, ''Finally! Someone FINALLY makes a fic where Gohan refuses to answer nosy questions and be blackmailed!''

3. And I can't tell you many happy I am to FINALLY find a fic where he continues to stay training in his SSJ forms and trains with Vegeta. This is seriously the first one I've found where he continues his SSJ form training AND goes to school. I wish there could have a been a bit more Vegeta/Gohan scenes though.

4. Where there's actual creativity! I've yet to see one where he meditates constantly and goes to the principle's office! And Videl going to a whole new school after Gohan and Hercule talk? I love it! And that Drew idea was hilarious. Very creative.

5. I especially appreciate the fact that you didn't have Videl figure out who Gohan was immediately, and that they didn't 'fall in love' the moment she did. I cannot tell you how annoying it is to me to find that over 80% of the Gohan high school fics show them kissing after less than a month of meeting each other! All because she figures out who he is! Honestly..

Also, you did a really cool job on his SSJ3 transformation scene. I always figured he could turn into one if he just tried to bring it out.

Overall, I really, REALLY enjoyed this story. It makes me feel very relieved that there was SOMEONE out there who thought that the way Gohan acted during high school could have been A LOT different. You did a great job on the amount that you did write :)

I hope you enjoyed your last few years of school; I can understand what you meant what it being a rough time.. You just get too busy to do stuff eventually..

Anyhow, I hope you come back some day. This story was pretty dang awesome. Also, your writing style is very nice. It would be such a waste if you weren't to use it again :3

10/10

- Dratias
Mr Bobo chapter 8 . 8/4/2015
This was a fantastic story while it lasted, and don't worry about losing motivation for a story - it happens to everyone :)
Aceheroic chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
Good end in my opinion. Also good luck in life!
gabelou1991 chapter 8 . 7/2/2015
J'aime.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/8/2015
Your a real piece of shit
SaintMichael95 chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
Well... Fuck...
Guest chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
NICE STORY SO FAR AND YOULL PROBABLY NEVER REALLY EDIT AGAIN THE STORY WAS NICE UP UNTIL THIS ABRUPT ENDING
Lightningblade49 chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
bummed this story stopped.
animegirl320951 chapter 8 . 3/20/2014
email me and we will talk about your story.
Blake2020 chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
oh that fine update went you can
Blake2020 chapter 7 . 3/17/2014