Reviews for This One is for Me
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
Most of the characters actually history from the comics was ignored for this unneeded drama crap... thank god you stop coming here
mkeeg91 chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
one more WOULD be nice ;)

this is great! Love the romance!
6700AD chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This is what happens when non-Snake/Scarlett try to write about them… your user name and bio is full s**t
I'mSexyAndYouKnowItGlitch chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
I'mSexyAndYouKnowItGlitch chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
OBAMASUCKS chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I bet that person who isnt logged in, is some ass who's a hater. Dont trip dude. This story was very good, and I hate seeing reviews like the one beneath me because I know how it feels.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Man talk about not even trying to write either character correctly. Maybe you should try and real a G.I. Joe comic book from Marvel, Devils Due or even look and see how real S/S fans writer there characters

"This reminds me a bit of a scene from the Marvel comics; I've seen in your profile that you've read some issues. It's the issue where Snakes determinedly goes to get plastic surgery done, because he wants to feel the sun on his face and go out in public with Scarlett w/o a rubber mask on; he's really sweet and Scarlett understood and stood by him during the whole process... up until Baroness came in and shot her in the head, and proceeded to kidnap Snakes"

That's right and this story has none of that type of writing at all. Scarlett has never cared that Snake-Eyes got plastic surgery or didn't. So this isn't in character for her at all

"Scarlett loved Snake-Eyes, more then he’d ever know"

Snake-Eyes does and has known... like I said, read the comics because it's clear that you or anyone here hasn't. Or better yet... let the actual Snake-Eyes/Scarlett fans write this stuff
Grosbeak chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Nice story
wildpartyhouse247 chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
Nice one. That's more of what i was expecting.
Diamond chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
So nice. Loved the "are you breaking up with me?" I had a dream about that before my wedding too. Loved the story you are great
Frankizzle chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
good little story. i think you got their emotions really well

Frankie xx
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
great job, youreally captured this moment in a moving way. awesome work, keep it up! :D

RedLovesSnakes chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Thank you all! OMG you have no idea how speacial i felt when i read all your reviews... you are all so great! Thanks a million! I made Scarlett this way for a speacial purpose... and in time she will explain lol! As for the comic book part... i so remember that! Sad! However he did get it fixed but i think it got ruined again. Plus, snaeeyesandscarlettforever, no worries your stories are great! Keep up the good work, and i'll be sure to keep on reading!
Fett012000 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Whoa...i'm not sure how to respond emotionally, so I'll respond in words. Whoa! Dramatic and Awesome!
VAL chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
what a great story. really well written and full emotion. I love that Scarlet is so upset about what he is about to do, I think its totally in character and makes me wonder how she reacted to the new face.

Iv been reading all the old marvel comics lately and i think its made me look at the whole snake eyes facail scaring differently , cause i never really under stood why he covered it up All the time , but in one comic a baddy sees his face and is so shocked he jumps of a ferry! and in another one a bad guy is not cooperating and flint tells snake to take his mask off and give him a scare! his all black uniform is ment to be intemidating but to have people more afraid of what you really is terrible.