Reviews for Botan Rice Candy
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Ohhhh! Cuteness overload! So sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
OMG this was amazing. The world needs more china x Korea fics
InChengdu chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
THIS IS SO CUTE! All China/S. Korea fanfics are really awesome. But... WHY ARE THERE SO LITTLE! Ahh... I wissh there were more.

The next time I see Botan rice candy I'm totally buying it XD
MagenMoon chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
ioriginatedinkorea chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
It was lovely! The use of the candies was genius! Love KoreaxAniki! . Korea is awesome in this!
JansenFriedh827 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Wait... Isn't Botan rice candy from Korea? Crapola, I can't remember... I've been eating these candy things for forever and I can't remember now... I feel bad, being Korean and not remembering. XD

Cuuuute story. Makes me want to have some candy now...

Keep writing! This pairing is so under-appreciated. Actually, any pairing with Korea is! I feel bad because he's the only character confirmed not to appear. Of course, it has to be my nationality that doesn't appear... XD Bad luck, lolz.
Jazu-chan chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I will never be able to eat a Boton Rice Candy the same way again, daze~ 8D *swoons*

This was a lovely little fic, and it is ture, there really isnt enough China/Korean on the web. x.x
LynnaLove chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Awww that was sweet :)
Hinataro chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
There are no words to how cute I find this story. It's so cliche and- aaaaaah Korea so cute. :'D

I love the way you wrote this, so intriguing and in-character for both of them. (In my mind anyway.)

Love it~
Summer Styles chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I like this! This is one of my fave pairings with China and this fic is really cute! Now I wanna have Botan rice candy.

I also loved how you described the kiss. It was awesome to read!
redleaveshavefallen chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
... I could go on

This was a beautiful fanfiction. I love it so, especially the end, and the beginning, and also I like the middle. Oh, ande those candies are good too, but the rice paper kind'a ruin it, I think. But if Korea likes it, them I shall pardon the paper and favorite the fanfiction.
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Cute! :D
Mocha-the-Reviewer chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
.tv/

I just found out about the Asia-Pacific Song Contest...when I looked it up on the chinese version for Yahoo, I only found one relevant link...

Come on, people of/from Asia (and the Pacific)! Spread the word and show the world how awesome we are!XD
Hazel-Beka chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
This was really sweet (pun intended~ XD) and awesome~ You write really well - the kiss scene made me shiver a little~ And Korea's enthusiasm at the end just made me laugh XD He's such a cutie~
Emma-Lee Strawberry chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
That was so sweet~! I'm in love with this pairing!