Reviews for I was Ditched, and Then There Was a Shovel
AbbyGreenEyes chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
First, I love this story and I hope you write more. The characters come off naturally and the jealousy is cute and endearing. It is fun to read how they interact.

Second, I know people who correct the language in fics when it really isn't important to the story can be annoying but I couldn't help myself (rants about loving the French language) so here are my suggestions:

1."Plus comme mon amant dépense tout son temps avec une chienne noir geignard"

2."peu importe"

3."Parce que je casserais le cou du noir "

I wouldn't really translate that as negro...its more just like 'black man' it doesn't have an offensive connotation

5."Putain de merde , tu es une chienne stupide!"

fucking is a really hard word to translate in french baiser only works in a purely sexual context not the all purpose way we use it in english...for the all purpose equivalent people

usually recommend "putain de" or "de merde" Putain de merde is the equivalent of fucking shit but it literally translates as "shit whore"

fucking shit, you're a stupid bitch! is what he would literally be saying. Sorry I can't offer a more literal translation.

6."Gregory, tu sais que tu es le seul amour pour moi."

7."Nous le discuterons à la maison."
Beaut chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Ah, I just love this story! I like how Christophe can speak without Clyde understanding him. It's so funny.

Did you give up on this story? Please update, I love this story!
kittycatjoy chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
XD i waz reading this in computer class! MAN! LMFAO! i was laughing at the end! XD XD

LOL!XD i end up my classmates staring but... LMFAO! XD
The Cheshire Cheese chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Your writing style is very entertaining. I love reading this, hope you'll write more. So far this story doesn't have much in the way of a plot, and I like that. It's a great read for someone who needs a break (like Clyde does). If you do give it a plot though, that's fine too. Either way, hope to read more.
jimkirks chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
the french bits are hilarious!

i am in love with this story :D

i hope you update this son :)
During The Third chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
XD Sehr Niedlich!
super manako sohma chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
LOL!

Hilarious...I love Clyde! Thanks for putting Greg and Chris in...lololol poor Clyde.

Oh and Craig has braces? That would look hot actually...*drools*