Reviews for Always Charmed
That was not a good ending
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Oh wow, I barely have the right words here. That was so beautiful. A lifetime & love documented w/ thoughtful & lovely charms on a bracelet. Brilliant.
- When Jazz was gone & she knew it before any doctor said so, because she FELT it... wow.
I adore the way charms continued & he knew just when the right time would be to stop them.
so glad she found happiness w/ Edward. She'll have both of them, always.
Jess1991 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
loved it
wastefulyouth chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
i can not control my sobs
H chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Don't think I have ever cried so much in my life this was such an amazing and emotive story!
Shady Phee chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I loved it! Sweetest, saddest story I've read. I'm soo flipping happy there's an extended story :D
crazybread chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This nearly made me sob, which I haven't done since I was 6 and parents told me they were splitting up. I'm not one to cry -rarely ever let a tear slip. I'll laughter all the way through the Titanic (especially) when everyone's jumping off and dying. But this, this made me cry. A lot. Bravo.
mrs. JasperWitlock chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
im sobbing right now that was so sad. my parents are trying to calm me down... let me say that its not working
MzPYT4eva chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Simply BEAUTIFUL!
I dream of Jasper chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
I just had an emotional breakdown! Your story is so sweet and sad at the same time. I cried most of the way through. Great job bringing out so many emotions at once. It was such a wonderful story!
Arisa2211 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This story was sooo beautiful yet so sad TTTT... i'm actually trying to hold back my tears...
shc92 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Absolutely heartbreaking and beautiful. The charms ... gah. Love that Bella's going on to be a surgeon and there's the possibility of love with Edward. Thanks for sharing.
Jallielover0202 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
wow! this was a really good story it made me cry.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Awww. What a sad but sweet story.
Rebel in Red chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Oh my god, you made me cry, I'm sitting here balling my eyes out as I write this, it's so sad... Thank you for writing such a wonderful story...